7) Chapter

Thoma's Pov:

After I woke up, I decided to go outside for fresh air. I've been working a lot lately.

Fortunately, I saw that Ayato was not in bed and working on a project in his office. I decided not to bother telling him I'm going out since it was just a 5 minute walk.

I decided to pass by the tea house for a quick drink until I saw a familiar redhead, so I decided to pay a visit. Surely nothing would happen, right?

As I went inside to my suprise
Diluc ran straight to me. I flinched as he jumped on me. With both of us on the floor, we both laughed at the sitiuation.

3rd person pov:

"Thoma!" Said Diluc with excitement on his usually dull face. Somehow, Thoma managed to make the

cold, harted,mean,boring old Diluc, a sunshine, it is incredible because he rarely smiles at anyone.

After Thoma and Diluc had an enjoyable conversation, they had the realization that the weird juice they drank had alcohol in it. After realizing, Thoma decided to leave because his head was getting fuzzy.

with an awkward goodbye, the blondie left. While leaving, he saw Ayato across the street talking to some other commissioners.

He couldn't be seen drunk after disappearing for hours and now looking like a mess with diluc behind him smiling.

So he did the only thing logical and hid in the tea house until Ayato left. After Ayato and his other commissioner friend went away, The Blondie left the tea house and went to the kamisato mansion to get a grip and fix himself up.

His looks weren't at their best right now with crazy hair and a very disturbing oufit, that has stains of juice, which has high alcohol in it, Thoma was not happy because  of the tea house. Like who has alcohol-based drinks in a TEA HOUSE.

As Thoma went to the bathroom thats in Ayato's room making sure no one saw him in his very-tipsy/drunk state going in to the bathroom to have a relaxing bath after a series of event happen to him in just a week, he needed something like bath more than anything.

After finally getting in the hot water, calming down, he heard a noise come from the bathroom door. He saw Ayato standing there with an angry look frowning at the naked man in front of him. Thoma quickly got out and looked at the tall man in fornt.

"Lord Ayato, um, is there something wrong?"said the blushing blonde with a straight face, getting to the point. After a few minutes of silence, he put on a towel and waited for an answer, awkwardly.

"Yes." Said the taller man with an angry face and a monotone voice looking at Thoma. This wasn't new but weirdly ¿attractive? for Thoma.

"What is it?" The blonde said, knowing what is coming for him and accepting defeat. Ayato obviously knows that he was at the tavern.What a shame for the effort Thoma put in to not being seen.

As the taller man spoke, "What the hell were you doing with diluc in the tea house, Thoma!?" The man said with rage.

"Ayato, we were just drinking juice!" Said the shorter male partially truthfull with his words since it wasn't just juice but alcohol as well. Making Ayato more angry.

"Then why did you and diluc get drunk with messy ass clothes trying to hide from me if you're just drinking juice!?"

Said Ayato, Wich Thoma couldn't answer.

"I just went for a drink, and I didn't know there was alcohol in it! Diluc being there was a coincidence!!" Thoma said, thinking it was convincing, which should be since it's the truth, but the way he talks and the way he said it was not THAT believable.

"Then you should've LEFT. I told you NOT to associate with him!" Said as he took the shorter males and dragged him into the room,naked and pushed him to the bed.
OK, even Thoma didn't expect that, but eh the man has his mystery ways to shock people.

-Tw:smut ahead
May cause 2nd hand embarrassment

With a passionate kiss, Ayato started putting hickeys all over Thoma's sweet spots. Thoma gave up since he was still tipsy and had no strength to hold back.

Ayato got up to the drawer and smirked, which sent a shiver down Thoma's spine.

Ayato spread Thoma's legs and put lube on his fingers. He started to slowly finger Thoma and make him moan. No, Thoma wasn't a virgin, but he had a very sensitive body, Ayato loved that about him.

After that, he started to suck on Thoma's unusually big tiddies, making him whimper in delight helplessly.

Finally preparing Thoma, the blue haired man started to thurst into the boy under him.

Thoma started to moan in delight with pain following right behind. Ayato started kissing Thoma deeply to make him ease a bit. It kinda worked but made Thoma run out of breath very quickly.

Ayato finally letting go of Thoma's plump and sweet lips, he looked down on the lewd and helpless man in front of him, wondering how he got so lucky while forgetting about the incident.

After doing it all over again, they finally finished, and Ayato finally got his revenge that he forgot was one halfway through.

Meanwhile, Thoma passed out a while after they finished, Ayato was cleaning up the place and kissing Thoma while fixing him up.

aftermat, he put Thoma under the covers and spooned while him kissing him on the neck and falling asleep after Thoma some time later.