8) Chapter

Hey,i live in Turkey, and if you haven't heard, we had pretty bad earthquakes(2), I'm fine, but my relatives were shaken and alot of other countries felt the effect of it.

But I'm good nonetheless, so heres another chapter, 1 more to go and then an epilouge, bonus chapters might be added after finishing my other books.
----‐------------------------‐

Ayaka pov:

After my brother woke up.. Since Thoma was sleeping, another maid cooked for us, not as good as Thoma's, but still pretty decent.

My brother stared right at me. He looked like he wanted to ask me something, but the atmosphere was very awkward, so I decided to speak for him.

"So..is there anything you want to talk about, brother?"
Okay, that made things even more awkward.

"...uhh, well, there is something."
There we go finally, but the way he said that sounds like he is nervous.

"...I want to ask Thoma to officially be my husband.. I know it's kind of early, but I really want to be together with him, but seriously..uhh, you get what I mean, right?"

Oh..my...God..
MY BROTHER WANTS TO ASK OUT THOMA!? We'll I do support him, but this is so sudden, like when are you gonna ask him, when is the wedding when are you moving out of the estate or are you not.

I have so many questions, but calm down Ayaka, your brother needs advice.

"Oh my, are you asking me for help? Wait, no, don't answer that. Ok ok by your question, it seems you have no idea what to do. Right?"

"..yeah, I don't know when,how,where I'm gonna ask him and everything that comes after it."

"Don't worry, I will help you, I heard there's gonna be a firework show soon, Yoimiya slipped up and accidentally told me
when we were hanging out, and
you could use this to go on a date and then propose to him right before the fireworks, chilche but he'll love it believe me!"

"Hmmm, alright, I'll ask him to come with me, but when is it? The firework show?"

"I remember her saying it was this Sunday or, as you know it,tomorrow, oh no, it's TOMMOROW."

"WHAT, AYAKA, YOU SHOULD'VE SAID THAT SOONER."

"I KNOW, I KNOW OK. JUST CALM DOWN, YOU GO BUY SOME RINGS AND THEY BETTER BE GOOD. ILL ASK THE MAIDS TO PREPARE THE OUFITS AND ILL TELL THOMA THAT YOU WANT TO GO ON A DATE TOMMOROW."

"OK, OK, YOU SPEAK SO FAST, ILL HEAD OUT NOW."

Thoma's pov:

I wonder what I should make for dinner, maybe fried tof-

"THOMA"
Ok, that startled me. What is milady doing here?

"Hello, milady, what brings you here?"
She had a weird look on her face. I couldn't figure out what.

"Big brother asked me to tell you,'please inform Thoma that I have a date planned for us tomorrow'."Oh, that's new, but why didn't he come tell me himself instead? Well , I'll just comply

"Thank you for telling me milady is there anything else?"

"Oh yeah, your oufits will be in your room, yk for the date tomorrow."
Uhh, well, I certainly didn't need that, but maybe it's a dress code for a fancy place or something.

"I'll try them tomorrow then,"
Hmm, I wonder where we are going. Uh, I didn't realize it was so late. I better go to sleep. I don't wanna look like a sleepless zombie tomorrow morning.
...
...
-------------------------------------------------
Only 1 chapter left, and I decided to mix the last chapter with the epilouge.