SCP-8923

OBJECT CLASS: Euclid

CONTAINMENT PROCEDURES:

SCP-8923 is to be kept in a standard humanoid containment cell at Site-19. Two armed guards are to be stationed outside SCP-8923's cell at all times. No plants or fungi are to be brought within 100 meters of SCP-8923. Physical contact is forbidden with SCP-8923 outside of testing purposes. No personnel are permitted to work on SCP-8923 for over the time period of 30 days. SCP-8923 is to be allowed a 500ml glass of water per day.

DESCRIPTION:

SCP-8923 is a female presenting humanoid. It appears to be completely immortal and it's skin seeming fully impenetrable. It's 'hair' contains of vipers (SCP-8923-1). Similar to Medusa from Greek mythology  (though it has no other connections to said legend). SCP-8923-1 is seemingly growing out of SCP-8923's hair in a vine-like fashion. SCP-8923-1 remains in a docile state unless SCP-8923 becomes threatened which causes SCP-8923-1 to enter a rage state. All other anatomy is identical to a human female. SCP-8923 does not require nutrients of any kind to live yet if deprived of water for extended periods of time SCP-8923 will become hostile and attack any living thing. SCP-8923 has been known to telepathically control any plant or fungi and utilize it to their own benefit. Once under the control of SCP-8923 any affected plants/fungi are given the designation SCP-8923-2. SCP-8923-2 are completely indestructible and move/attack through the commands of SCP-8923 (no other anomalous effects are recorded). Physical contact with SCP-8923 results in the person who touched SCP-8923 entering a state similar to SCP-8923-2. Effected individuals will only act upon verbal orders given to them by SCP-8923, they also become completely immortal. Effected individuals will normally leave this physical state after 30 days exactly when all anomalous effect will suddenly disappear. Effected individuals will have no recollection of this time period.

Addendum 0-8923: Discovery

[REDACTED]

The following interview was conducted by Dr. █████ during the initial investigation.

-

Interviewer: Dr. █████

Interviewee: SCP-8923

NOTE: At time of interview, full extent of SCP-8923's anomalous properties were unknown.

-

[TRANSCRIPT]

Dr. █████: What is your name?

SCP-8923: Aren't you supposed to introduce yourself first? My do you all not understand that concept of manners? I mean I wouldn't be surprised given my abduction.

Dr. █████: (Sighs notably loud) I'm Dr. █████ now d-

SCP-8923: Wow aren't you a miserable sod! You know they go on about how important first impressions are and personally I'd say you and your little organization haven't made the most extravagant on me.

Dr. █████: Look, I couldn't care less. Now answer the damn questions.

SCP-8923: My, somebody's getting quite hostile now aren't they? I would've thought somebody like you of all people would understand the dangers of agitating those who could medal with forces far beyond your understanding!

Dr. █████: [Becoming increasing agitated then proceeding to slam his hand on the table] Answer the fucking questions-

> SCP-8923 grabs Dr. █████ causing him to enter a zombie-like state. 2 guards enter the interview room. SCP-8923 instructs Dr. █████ to eliminate both guards. 2 guards were shot to death by Dr. █████. 4 guards then arrived a minute later and successfully detained both SCP-8923 and Dr. █████. SCP-8923 made no attempt to give more orders to Dr. █████.