GOD? GOD DOESN'T EXIST.

Addendum 8923-6:

Uh, I can't figure out why this in number six, the database is saying apparently number five already exists? I can't find it anywhere. Maybe it's in that protected bit or it's saved as a draft fucking the up file. Whatever, nothing to get all worked up about. I was just writing this to note a couple things. What happened to the previous research team? Like, it's weird for suddenly an entire team to suddenly get transferred anomalies and there's literally no indication of who they were. Weird- also, why is the description so vague? Like, there's absolutely nothing about what it looks like except it has snakes for hair and it looks like a girl. A bit lazy if you ask me. People keep saying it's really pretty, gotta see for myself sometimes- not in a pervy jesus. Just curious.

It wasn't the most pleasing experience, waking up from a peaceful slumber to have several doctors wearing obnoxiously bright white coats loitering around you room. Yet unfortunately it wasn't to uncommon for 8923, you see it was quite the heavy sleeper. Once it was out, sadly waking it would become impossible. So the doctors just decided to breach personal space instead.

Groggily, the humanoid stood up, stretching its limbs. "Well, good morning to you all to-" 8923 was cut off by someone quite harshly slapping some cuffs on it's wrist and dragging it out the room, followed by the other couple doctors and guards.

It raised an eyebrow slightly, who the fuck pissed these people off? Like we get it, your jobs stressful but man being that much of a dick? Somebody got a stick shoved up their arse-

8923 was pulled out of it's thoughts when the group suddenly entered an air lock. It sighed slightly before passing through the mechanism. Before them stood a door, the standard one you'd find in this facility. There's was a small poster to the side, a picture of the stereotypical view people had of the Christian god and a number, 343.

'Oh? A self-proclaimed god? How intriguing.'

It waited for the door to open and for a nod of approval from the closest researcher before entering. It was mildly surprised from the interior, a cottage-core looking living room. A lively fire filling the room with a familiar warmth, leather sofas placed across from it, a little dark oak coffee table and a large bookshelf filled to the brim with a library-wide range.

The God sat upon one of the sofas and it had to credit him, he was really going all out on this entire 'God' look. He looked like a normal middle-eastern elderly man bar his bright white eyes that just seemed to peer into your soul.

8923 strolled into the room, inviting itself in. "Sorry for my sudden intrusion, I believe they wanted us to meet." 8923 explained. "It's quite alright little one, as long as you do not cause a ruckus, I am not opposed to the company." 343 smiled.

Little one huh. That nickname left a salty taste on the roof of 8923's mouth. 343 seemed decent, yet there was an underlying malice there, no, it wasn't really malice. Something else it couldn't place, but was things for sure. This 'God' was not to be trusted.

"I hear that you call yourself God. Do you mind elaborating on this for me?" it inquired, curious about it's claim.

"Well it's simple really. I created the universe. The one true creator. There's nothing I can't do or don't know." He spoke with a smile. "Ah, tell me then, what do I truly look like?" It said, leaning back on the coach slightly.

"What sort of question is that? I believe there's something I'm missing here." He questioned, squinting it's eyes at the figure in front of him. "Omniscient my ass." 8923 insulted bluntly.

'God' grew noticeably agitated. Balling his fists tightly almost drawing blood from his wrinkled palms. "Why would you lie in the face of God?" 343 said calmly, attempting to gain his composure. "Why would you lie about being God?" 8923 retorted.

"8923 please exit the containment chamber." came a voice over the speakers, slightly scratchy. Though the command fell on deaf ears.

"You live the lie so well you begin living the illusion of it being the truth. Is that it, reality bender?" 343 now stood up, 8923 matching his actions. "8923 exit the containment chamber immediately." the voice came again, tone more demanding.

343 raised his hand eyes glowing slightly brighter before immediately become dulled once 8923 grabbed his wrist. An armed guard suddenly entered the containment cell, followed by a multitude of others.

"Ki-" before 8923 could finish its command an MTF personnel harsh clasped a gloved hand over it's mouth. Hindering it's ability to speak. Well, at least the foundation were learning slightly.

343 stood in front of it as it got quite violently dragged out of the containment chamber and swiftly knocked out.

-

"Did it just mind control God?"

"Unfortunately, I believe the entire theory of omnipotence may be closer to the truth than we'd of hoped."

"Were all the viewing personnel treated with the proper anesthetics?"

"They were, hopefully due to the fact it wasn't actually a display outside of their normal anomalous abilities present personnel should be okay. The audio recordings and video footage need to be terminated. I do wonder what will happen to 343."

"Well 343 was definitely effected. It's been in an unresponsive state since the incident. It'll be questioned once it gains its mind back, which unfortunately will take around a month."

"Even if 343 is only a reality bender, wouldn't it of been able to deter 8923?"

"As I said, omnipotent. Were you even listing to me Three?"

"Yes yes, has there been any new leads on its possible motives?"

"There hasn't been so far, though I am worrying about a repeat of that site. People are becoming curious again.

"I'd never met an anomaly who made me believe the phrase 'curiosity killed the cat' so strongly."

"You know that's only half the quote, 'curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back' I believe we should re-opening testing of it's true nature."

"Five are you mad?! We permanently banned that for a reason, we lost an entire site like that."

"Calm down Seven. Five may be speaking sense. It's true nature poses a threat to everything in existence. It may be a gamble, but if we could figure out more about it we may just find a way to terminate it."

Addendum #343-4:

343 suddenly became unresponsive, no cause for this has been found. Data loss has occurred in containment surveillance. Research team has been instructed to ignore issue and look for relocation onto other anomaly in the meantime. It's a confusing situation that I personally do not have any intention of pondering on. I feel as if I'd run myself into a ditch, or worse, get myself terminated. Just made this as a closure of sorts. Secretes are a dangerous game.

<>

SHORTER CHAP CAUSEEEEE YOOOOO IDK MAN I WROTE THIS IN CLASS-

uh there is a reason for the lack of description on 8923 will elaborate if n e one wants :D gonna start adding addendums through chapters to try show different views on you in a sense lmao (yeah this is technically a reader book as ive said, its just more oc based) PLEASEPLEASE PLEASEEEE tell me if i fucked grammer or layout up i beg you- also love hearing opinions and constructive critism (and ideas, i seem to be short of them)

also i swear there will be char development where 8923 isnt as much of a prank </3