Chapter 1

In a mall two best buddies hanging out without care about anything. Then they reach to clothes section, and one of them trying to select a sexy dress to impress his boyfriend and another one is pissed off about his best friend who choosing a dress in half and hour but couldn't get one. Finally he spoke;

'Minnieee... I'm done! How many times I'm telling you that this one is perfect and you keep rejecting saying that "is this suit me?" Jungkook mimicking jimin throwing a outfit to him that he hold.

'Kook try to understand this is our third date and i want me to look sexiest'.
Jimin said and again look for a oufit without giving jungkook time to rply

'Ohkey then try this! I bet this will suit to best' jungkook saying while giving a sexy silk shirt to jimin. "Wow kook-ah this is awsm" Jimin said excited.

After sometime they go to bill counter and pay the respective amounts and leads to parking lot.

'Thankuu kookiee for helping me. See u tomorrow' jimin said in a dramatic tone.

'Don't thank me a shortie.' kook said while getting annoyed by this dramatic hyung  "and beii see u tmrw" He said while bied good byes

After jimin left jungkook walk toward his car. But before he reached their he heard a Gun firing sound from there . But as soon as he entered his car someone pull  his by waist to a nearby wall where no one couldn't see. He was startled by their action .

"W.. Wh..Who are you" Jungkook said while stuttering..
"Shhh.... Be quite if you doesn't want die"
That someone said while looking straight into jungkook eyes..
Jungkook nooded his eyes while looking into his hazel eyes. He doesn't know but that deep voice making him submitted. They stayed like that for some moment until ....

"Taehyung-ah their are gone and the road is clear now" Someone spoke while walking to the said male.
"Ohkey V then we can leave"  Taehyung the said male named said..
The boy named V who look exactly like Taehyung nodded and then he noticed a boy laying on taehyung's arm and his chubby cheek pressed against his chest then he spoke "who is this hyung?? "

"Ahh!! he was about  to get shoot because of me so i pulled him here" Taehyung spoke while sighing.

"Ohhh... Look like he passed out" V spoke looking at jungkook who was unconscious.
"Now what?? We don't even know his adress" Tae spoke getting worried and confused..

"Beautiful" V munbeld to himself while looking at jungkook .  "Let's take him with us " he continued while biting his lips and eyes was fixed on kook.

"What?? are you serious bro..?? because of us his life will be in danger too" Taehyung spoke getting worried.

"His life is already in danger. Our enemy must have seen him when you pull him with yourself. V spoke still looking at the younger's laying body.
"Fuck"taehyung mutterd
"Don't waste time here. Let's go home soon as possible " V spoke.

They were talking when four black cars came and stop in front of then as few mens who dressed in black suit came and opended the door for them as the twins got inside along with jungkook who was unconscious.

After some time  the twins arrived to their house or say Mansion as Taehyung carry jungkkok in his arms they walk inside their mansion .

"Bro you take hin upstairs . I wanna talk with officers. I got a msg from them maybe they have got any clue about the attackers as this is 2nd time they have attack on us." V spoke while facing taehyung now.
"Hmm.. Ohkeyy. " Tae spoke while sighing and he walking upstairs towards his bedroom.

After a couple of time~
Jungkook woke up with a light headache as soon as he open his eyes he found taehyung sitting beside him while V was on the another side. Both of them are staring at him... He hurriedly sat down on bed as he let out a SCREAM....

"AAAAHHHHHHHH........... "

_______________________________________
So...
Here is the first chapter of 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐒 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 ❤..
How was this???
What will you think koo reaction??

Interesting chapters will come soon~

Read , Vote, Comment if u like it😊

Beii dear cherries🍒 💗✨