Chapter 4

Teahyung was spoking with jungkook that's when someone enter grabbing their attention.

?? :Boss

" Yoongii hyung!! What happened? Did they find any information?? " V stood up and walk towards the said male.

"No boss!! Actually the President Mr. Jeon has called all the police department for his service, that's why the police team who was working on our case has also gone, so it take time to find the attackers..." Yoongi finished.

"WTH- " V growled, " Why Mr.Jeon called all  the police service?? "
"He also odered to block the city!! " Yoongii said

"Why does he do this?? " Teahyung also confused , he asked as walked towards them.
"Cause his youger  son is missing since yesterday and everyone says that he got kidnapped" Yoongi answered.

"Now who the hell kidnapped his son?? " V was frustrated..

"You" Came a soft yet furious reply from non other than our brat aka bunny!!!

"WHAT??Are you kidding me? Why would I kiddaped his son? I never saw his son YET. " V was more furious now.

"Jungkook" Yoongi widened his eyes. First he didn't see jungkook cause he was away from there and sitting in the floor..

"Yoongi hyung.... " Jungkook chirped to yoongi..

"You two know each other?? " Teahyung asked.

"He is the son of president Mr. Jeon"
Yoongi repiled.

"WHATT?? " V and taehyung said unison as they are dumbfounded.
"Yes he is my dad" Jungkook replied, as he was done with these two..

"But why he is here boss?? " Yoongi asked curiositly..
The twins told him the whole story.
"Oh my god, so this all happened?? " Yoongi asked still Prociding what's twin told him..
"Unfortunately Yes" Jungook replied while sighing.

"Then boss send him with me, I will drop him his house safely.. " Yoongi asked

"No.... I will not come!! " Jungkook replied almost immediately..
The kims looked him shockingly...

"Why?? Jimin  is crying there blaming himself for he causes the reason you are missing" Yoongi asked..

"But hyung what if I will  go home and they find me, they can use me to hurt Tahyung hyung and V hyung??
I can't put their lives in danger after all Tahyung hyungiee  save me" Jungkook replied genuinely...

"I can understand you.. But about your parents th- "Yoongi was cut off by jungkook.   " Give me your phone I will talk to them, they will understand.. "
"Yeahh.. Take this" Yoongi said and handled his phone to kook as walk away to call his parents....

"I never think he also cared for us " V said to Teayung who nooded his head in agreement..
"BTW,, you two look  close?? " Taehyung asked..
"Ya... Actually he is my boyfriend's  cousin brother.. "  Yoongi said..
"Ohh- what wait?? You have a boyfriend?? V said
" Yahh... Hyung you never told us about this... " Taehyung also asked..
"Heyy it's not like that, I'm gonna to tell you soon" Yoongi was quickly to offend himselft...
"Yahh... Hyung.... When after your marriage??? " V teased...

After some minutes jungkook come back.

"Hyung here is your phone and Thank you...
"What did you tell your parents? " Tae asked.
"I will tell them truth but don't worry, they understood and dad said I can stay here.
" That's good, then boss I'm leaving" With that yoongi left the mansion..

Jungkook was satringt at yoongi who just leaving the mansion that's when he flinched by v back hugging him..

"What are you doing?? " Jungkook asked.
"You are so sweet baby.. Thankyou.. " V said while peck his cheek
Jungkook was too shocked to respond as he was frozen on his spot and someone was not liking the way v back hugging jungkook and kissed him.

"Arghh.. Leave mee" Jungkook broke the hug
"V.. "  Taehyung was looking at him with  dead serious look...
"C'mon bro, I was just saying thank you" V walked towards taehyung and hug him.
"Don't bribe me, it doesn't work... " Taehyung was  quick defend..
"Don't you love me, I'm your little brother right??!" V said  with a pout..
"Look at this 24years old little baby" Tae spoke annoyed tone but v was still pouting..
"Ahh ok okay i love you... happy?? " Tae said..

Looking at twins jungkook was giggling  but then he pout sadly remember about his brother then twins notice he was pouting as they walk toward him.
"What's wrong kookie?? Why you looking sad?
Without saying anything jungkook hug tae.
" I miss my hyungiee "  He mumbled into his chest..
"Don't worry kookie we will find our attackers soon as possible so you can back to your house soon" Taehyung claiming him..
"I hope so.. " Jungkook said..

"Until then you have me!! " V said while winking at jungkook..
"Eww...! Why is he always like this" He was annoyed by the elder behavior. Not fully but he enjoying that without realizing he also liking it...
"Just ignore him" Tae said...
"Yahh.. How can you say that to me?? " V said getting playfully mad..
"Buy my mouth.. Now let's have lunch.. "
Taehyung repiled sassily as he walked away with jungkook..
"Urghh... rude a$$" V said while walk behind them..
"What did you said?? Tae turned his head  backwards and spoke..
" Nothing" V quickly said..

At night...
After dinner three of them in the living room watching room when jungkook spoke grabbing twins attention...

"V hyungg......... "

_______________________________________
𝐈 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐠𝐠 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞!!
𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐦𝐬.. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐞..

𝐓𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐮𝐭 ,𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝 ..
𝐈'𝐦 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤🤒..
𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐯𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧, 𝐬𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠,
𝐈'𝐦 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥... 😭✋
𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐈'𝐦 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝..
𝐈𝐝𝐤 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐝 🥲..

𝐁𝐭𝐰,
𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝
𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞

𝐁𝐞𝐢𝐢 🍒