Chapter 2

"AAAHHHHHHHHHH" Jungkook let out a scream as soon as he see the twins

"Yaaahhh.... Why are you screaming??"
V spoke while covering his ears.

"So do you want  me to happy after knowing I have gotten kidnapped by two same person??? "Came  a sassy reply from jungkook.

" You aren't kidnapped boy" Tae spoked.
"So w.. why I'm here?? Are you two going to do something wrong with me?" Jungkook said while covering himself with the blanket making them chuckled.

"Look first of all I'm really sorry for pulling you in our matter, but if I shouldn't have pulled,  you should have got shoot"  Tae said
"What S... Shoot?? W.. Who were the peoples and why they firing??"
Jungkook asked and as he remembered  about  the gun firing.

"We don't know who are they but they are trying to kill us. This is the 2nd time they attacked on us like this" V said while sighing.

"Ohh.. Who are you two btw??
Jungkkok asked while frowning
" I'm Kim Taehyung  and he is my younger brother Kim V. We are the CEO'S of Kim industries. Tae introduced themselves.

"Kim Twins" Jungkook asked while his doe eyes getting bigger.
"Yeah" Taehyung spoke with a light chuckle emmited from his mouth.
"Btw what's your name??"he Countinued

"Jungkook.... Jeon Jungkook" he replied.
"Interesting" V spoke while eyeing kook.

"What?? " Koo asked
"You" V spoke and wink at kook as he(koo) gave him wtf look.

"I should leave now and thank you for saving me from the gun shoot" Jungkook spoke while smiling genuinely. As he was about to stood up V pulled him backward making him again sat down on the bed.

"wt-" Jungkook doesn't get time to complete his sentence then v spoke;
" You aren't going anywhere "
"And why?? Asked a confused jungkook.

"Cause we think the attacker's have saw your face when I pulled you. so there can be chance if they saw you again,they might be try to hurt you thinking you're with us"Taehyung replied with sighing nth time today.

"WHAT"jungkook shouted
"So, until we caught them you have to stay here with us" V spoked

"Are you kidding me??! here? with you two? No way!!!! I WANNA GO MY HOME" jungkook  screamed the last part.

"You don't need to panick , you're safe here.. We will not hurt you. " Taehyung spoke in a soft voice as jungkook sat there quietly thinking he should trust them or not.   "What are you thinking now ?? " Tae asked.

"Y.. You sure you will not h.. hurt me? "
Jungkook  shutters but asked.
"Why should we gonna hurt you?? Taehyung spoke while holding kook's hand in  his hand.

"b...but w... what if y.. you guys t.. try to-"
Jungkook spoke while extremely shuttered but couldn't complete his sentence when,
"rape you" V spoke as jungkook widen his eyes looking at V.   "Well not bad idea" V spoke biting his lips as he got a smack on his head by Taehyung.

" Oww!! Why bro??" V spoke rubbing head with a pout.
"Keep your dirty thoughts away from him and dare to touch him I'll chope you into pieces" Taehyung warned.

"Ugh!! Bad luck babyboy" V spoke looking at kook.
"V stop it. You're scaring him" Taehyung  said again.

"I...I'm not scared of anyone and d...don't you dare to do anything wrong with me, you don't know ME. " jungkook spoked while looking at V.

"Aww.. but looks like you really got scared of me" V spoked playfully.

"V get out from here" Tae said.
"No I'll not." With that he layed on the  bed.  " From now on this room is going to be mine as my baby boy is going to stay here " V spoke dreamily and in a flirty tone.

"I'M NOT YOUR BABY BOY" came a whining shourlt from  angry look bunny.
"Soon to be" V spoke winking to kook.
"V when are you going to stop being flirty huh??"  Taehyung ask with a done face. Well he is done with his flirty brother.

"Its my personality bro" V said
"Fuck your personality" Taehyung was talking when he hear stomach growling sound from a bunny. "You must be hungry  I'm sorry i waste my time on this idiot"..
" Yahh... did you just just call me idiot?? " V asked getting offended.
"You heard it" Tae answered.
"Will you two stop? I'm hungry " Jungkook said while whining with a cute pout.
"Awww....then eat me baby boy I'm all yours" Came a flirty rply from V.

"Ewww... I don't eat trash" Jungkook said with making a disgusting face yet a sassy rply.
"Oo.. Sassy huh?? I seee!!"  V spoke with a smirk decorated on his face.

"Ignore him kookie, cowm here we should have dinner " Taehyung said softly.
'hmm this one is soft and this one is a pervert' jungkook thought in his mind while looking at V and Tae.

"Let's go" V said and pick jungkook in his arms.
"WTH? PUT ME DOWN " Koo shout, but no use V was kepp walking out of the room while taehyung was following them, totally ignoring the certain bunny cursing.

"didn't you hear me i said out ke down?? Are you deaf!!?? " Jungkook asked.
"but i don't want you to get tired while walking " V replied causally.
"Are you serious?? .. Taehyung hyung"
Koo whines while looking at tae.

"V leave him " Taehyung gave him a death glare as v put jungkook down. 
"Fine fine you don't need to look at me like this" V said while slightly pouting.
And they walked to dinning room for dinner.
_______________________________________

Ooffss...

If  u like then,
VOTE, COMMENT 😍💜

Beii dear cherries🍒 💗✨