chapter 7

*Bella pov*

With that he puted something that will stop the dildo from coming out then he untied me and handcuffed my hand in front. And then he put at the jello on full speed it was vibrating so much I can feel it till my boobs.

Him~"now you can come as much as you want."

Ahhh I moaned.

Then I feel something cold sliding down my boobs.

Him~"You must be wondering what this is it is the chocolate you love so much." Then I felt his tongue licking my boods. He lick licked them, squeeze them, even bite them.

Me~"daddy I'm cuming ahh..... can I cum please daddy"

Him~"cum princesses cum all you want"

And with that I cum.

*Noah pov*

With that I took off her blindfold. And went back and sat my red and black throne. Yes I have a throne it is for looking at women while they pleasure them self or when I put a toy in them.

Now come and suck my dick and crawl. She crawled forward, pulling my boxers down. Pulled my large cock out of the boxers and she licked her lips. She licked the tip, swallowing a drop of precum. She took the thick cock into her mouth. She hummed and I moaned, I then grabbed a fistful of her hair. She came off their cock for air.

"Did I say you could stop, Slave?"

"Sorry, Daddy." She dove back down with an impressive vigor, swallowing most of my cock. She choked and moaned, making them groan in pleasure.

"Slut. You can't go ten minutes without my cock in your mouth." She moaned, squeezing her eyes shut. I moaned and gripped her hair, dragging her off their cock. They cum with a grunt, covering her face with my cum.

Then as I came so did she then I throw her on the bed took out her dildo which was covered in cum and then I puted it in her mouth as I puted the dildo in her mouth I puted my cock in my pussy. She moaned but because of the dildo it didn't came out. I didn't moved my cock not even a little bit then I took the nippleclip on her tits.

 I didn't moved my cock not even a little bit then I took the nippleclip on her tits

As tears came out of her eyes I asked her.

"do you want me to stop"

__________________________________

Vote and comment and share.