chapter 26

( This story will be with alot of sex and abuse, bdsm. Some people might be uncomfortable with it so they can skip this part it is not be like the other sex you might have read in this story.)

*Bella pov*

Everything around us fades away. We are in their universe. Locked in a kiss. Time standing still. Then we walked to the car and got back to the hotel.

Noah went to the bedroom and I sat on the couch massaging my leg as it was hurting because of the high hills I have wore the whole day.

Then Noah came and kissed my neck from behind he was shirtless.

Him- you have not forgotten your punishment have you.

Me- no sir.

Him- good girl. Do you trust me.

Me- yes sir.

Then I felt pain in my right hand and looked down to see that Noah has puted an injection on my hand.

Him- today you will see a new me.

Was the last words I heard before I fainted.

When I woke up I see complete darkness then noah remove the curtain letting some moonlight. I was tied to the bed. He sat at a chair by the window with a glass of whiskey

Him- the injection I gave you is completely safe it is a type of birth control so I can come in you as much as I was.

His was calming yet it sounded like he was mad at the same time.

Him- before the punishment starts I want you to know that no matter how much you beg I will not stop unless you use your safe word which is red. And you can only use it when everything is too much. You can only speak when I say so. And you will call me daddy not sir I like daddy more. Is that understood.

Me- yes daddy good.

Then he got up and walked to the table that was by the chair he was sitting on I could see he picked up two things then he walked to me and gave me a medicine in my mouth I swallowed it it was sweet and it was like it is making me hot then  he puted a vibrator in my pussy and puts the vibration on the lowest and it feels like it's too fast too good. I moaned. Ahhh.

Then he untie me and tells me to  kneel on the floor. I got on the floor and he went on the chair he was sitting.

Him- crawl to me.