chapter 14

"Bella pov"

I had a waffle with cake and coffee and Noah had a pancake with a toast and coffee. After that i started feeling vibration in my pussy. I looked at Noah and he was smiling which made me understand what is happening.

We get up and my legs feel shaky. It's all the way on high, it makes me extremely wet. We get into the car, and he starts driving. He put his hand on my thigh and squeezes it a little. I let out a little moan, the vibrator is rubbing directly on my clit. I slip out of my dress and he stops the car next to a beautiful beach.

He kisses me and places his hand on top of the vibrator pressing it into my clit harder. He picks me up and places my on my back in the backseat. He slips out of his clothes and climbs into the back seat with me.

He takes off my panties and bra slowly. The car is so cold I'm shivering. He takes the tip of his dick and slides is around my entrance. He sticks just the tip in.

Him-"This okay princess?"
Me- "Yes daddy stick it in."

He slowly sticks it in letting my body adjust to his big size. He carefully thrusts in and out of me. I let out a small moan.

Me-"Faster baby, I wanna come."

He starts going a lot faster, thrusting in and out of me. He takes his thumb and starts rubbing it on my swollen clit. I can't contain myself, and let out a few loud moans. He thrusts faster and rubs my clit faster.

Him- "Come for me princess." Me- "yes daddy, I'm coming."

I come all over his dick and he slowly pulls out of me. He sits down in the back seat and puts his pants back on. I put on some of my new clothes he kept in the bag that was under the seat

He sits up, and I lay down on his lap. I wrap my arms around his waist and he wraps his arms around my body hugging me tightly. He runs his hands up and down my back. He touch is so gentle and light it puts me straight to sleep.

We both wake up in the cold car, cuddling each other tightly. The sun is coming up and there is a beautiful sunrise of orange and yellow colors. We get out of the car and go walk on the beach.

Him-"This is beautiful baby." "It's beautiful just like you princess. You mean so much to me. I have to tell you something something important ummm... ik it has been a while since we got together a month or 2 right (I moved my head says yes) I just want to say that I love you and I get it if u don't want to say it back but I love you so much."

Me-"Aw I love you to Noah you the best thing ever happened to me. Im crazy about you.
You're my dream come true.
You take my breath away.
Since you've been around I smile a lot more than I used to.
There is no one I'd rather steal blankets from. I love you too"

With that we kissed for a long time.

Him-"ok let's go we got to get to our next location."

Me- what there is more.

Him- yep there is a lot more

Me- baby where did u get this much money from.

Him- baby that is a surprise.

After that I hugged him and at the same time we heard a loud  sound.

__________________________________

Please vote and thank you for 874 views