16 : Saving the youngest child

The knights were having their good time on the first floor of the inn while Roksoo was in her room together with the two kittens, Geno and Aster was the one who would deal with the others. 

"Sweetie, both of you already planted the mana disturbance tools somewhere at the mountain right?" Roksoo softly asked the kittens

Early in the morning, Roksoo had assigned the kittens to buried the mana disturbance somewhere in the mountain. Since the mana disturbance only activate 45 minutes after it had been buried. 

Roksoo had no choice but to asked the kittens to do it for her and the two kittens promised to help her anyways. 

Roksoo starts to undress herself, On who was on her human form was helping Her Mother while Hong was on the table with his back facing Roksoo, was munching on the cookies. 

"Yes, we did a very good job!"

"Very good job nya!" 

Roksoo smiled at them nodding her head. "Indeed, my children did a very good job!" Roksoo praised them.

She then took out the uniform that she had prepared. It may look shabby but who cares? She wears it because she was about to break into someone else territory. 

Cale who came into her room through the window was somehow shocked after he laid his eyes on her. Roksoo was wearing a tight black clothing that even the shape of her chest can be seen. 

Cale immediately blink his eyes before he shook his head, and slowly approached Roksoo who threw a black uniform to him. 

"Wear this, hurry up Cale we need to save the dragon!"

After cale had done wearing it. Roksoo stared at him before fixing his messy hair. "Seriously..how can you look handsome even with messy hair. no wonder many women had a crush on you.." 

Roksoo mutters remembering the times she would heard one of her teammates simping over Cale who was now her lover. 

"Heh. Why? is my Darling jealous?" Cale smirked at her, holding her waist before pulling Roksoo closer to him. Roksoo blushed in anger? Embarrassment? 

"I'm not! stop daydreaming cale." 

"It's night though?"

Roksoo lifted her hands and was about to hit him, when Cale had catched her hands. "You don't have to worry, cause i won't let any women around me." Cale said before kissing her hands. 

(Not these two flirting completely forgetting that they need to save their youngest child--)

"Tch, hurry up and carry me!" Roksoo said clicking her tongue yet her ears are red from embarrassment. Cale just chuckles at her before princess carrying her. 

• • •

"If you come close, everyone will die!"

Roksoo raised hes eyebrows as she looked at the shaking torturer, seriously how can someone coward like him be a torturer in what 

"Tch" Roksoo clicked his tongue before she starts to wave her hands while looking at the shaking torturer. Once she did, fog starts to form in the air and headed to Torture

On was the one who controlled the fog. 

"AAHH! GO AWAY!" of course, inside of the fog was completely filled with poison. the paralyzing fog quickly surrounded the torture. 

"Just what, ugh, p..poison..!" The torturer fell into the ground, looking at it made Roksoo smirk even though the kittens were still quiet young their ability was impressive. 

After taking the keys from the torturer, Roksoo after verifying that her children are safe walked towards the prison that was at the corner of the cave. 

She opened the lock then pushed the door right after she heard the locked had been unlocked. 

The door opened and Roksoo could see there a black dragon that was curling his body at the center of the prison. The dragon was closing it eyes tightly and didn't bother to look at her as he knew there was a person coming. 

Roksoo bit her lips, her heart was aching and she could feel anger rising inside of her. It was actually her mother instinct. Her mother instinct was telling her to save and take care of the young dragon. 

"Hey." Roksoo softly called at the dragon. The dragon flinched, as he slowly opened his eyes. His blue eyes lit when his eyes meets Roksoo but then he growled.

Roksoo didn't say anything but crouched down and held the dragon gently but secured in her arms. "Let's leave." 

Roksoo started to smile after taking a look at the dragon's eyes. It was still a very strong gaze, It had not lost it's will to live just yet. 

It was not a dying gaze that Choi Han had run into it in the novel, it was still a gaze with a strong desire to live. That's why it was filled with energy, anger and resistance. 

It was the gaze of the dragon. 

"What a nice gaze."