Day 09: Mafia AU

~

The shit that was going down in front of Trafalgar Law's eyes was one of a kind. He had seen plenty of gang wars, shootouts and turf battles but this was new. Law was a foreign mafia head who had come to Goa on a business matter. He treated people that could not go to regular hospitals and if he stole some organs from the ones that didn't survive, then that was his own business. Right now, he was just witnessing the battle as an interested party because Monkey D. Luffy, the resident mafia head was fighting with his fists against people with guns. And he was winning.

Arlong, a money laundering mafia head, had trespassed Luffy's turf and tried to enslave the entire small city of Cocoyashi. Luffy was not going to sit quietly and let it happen. So there was a battle. The Strawhats' gang was a small one at the moment, barely five members. The mafia was new and they were more like children out to enforce their justice than an actual mafia but the government had dubbed them dangerous and so they were legit.

"Put him in the van and leave a note for his people." Law instructed his right hand man, uh, bear, Bepo to bring the injured, unconscious body of Monkey D. Luffy with them. The boy was losing an insane amount of blood and there was nobody around to tend to him, Law had waited five minutes to see if someone would come but nobody did. His entire group was scattered at the moment and would definitely need time to regroup. They were actual rookies.

Law gave the unconscious boy some first aid, enough to last him the distance to Law's place where the older would give him proper treatment. Luffy was conscious enough to recognize Law towards the end of the drive but didn't say anything.

"The room's ready Boss." Penguin informed Law and they exited the van, wheeling Luffy to the treatment room where Law got to business of actually cleaning and stitching Luffy's numerous wounds. Law sighed and shook his head in disbelief that the younger fought so recklessly.

"Shift him to my room." Law said pulling his gloves and mask off. His team sniggered and Law rolled his eyes.

"Of course boss."

~

"How could he kidnap Luffy like that?!" Nami burst reading the note Law had left behind.

"He's asking to be cut down." Zoro put in.

"Let's go get him back." Usopp offered.

"Yeah, they have hell coming." Sanji agreed lighting his cigarette.

The four went to the address Law had left on the note and entered without bothering to knock or wait for someone to open the door. They were furious. Who the hell did this guy think he was, taking their leader without their permission, pulling a sneaky move like this during a turf war?!

"Uh you guys might want to wait a bit- Boss would be with you shortly- oi!" Shachi tried but the Strawhats weren't listening.

"Don't go in that room without permission!" Penguin tried to stop the four but they were not going to falter.

"Trafalgar Law, hand over Luffy-" Zoro started and kicked the door open. The sight that awaited the Strawhats had them staring for a while. Their leader, Luffy, had the other mafia head, pinned on the couch, kissing him, very graphically, their hands going to... Zoro shut the door back.

"What is happening here?!" Nami kicked the door open again and this time the two heads separated their mouths to look at the four.

"Oh you guys made it!" Luffy grinned seeing his friends.

"Luffy what is this?!" Sanji asked again.

"You haven't told them yet?" Law sighed and sat up, the position they were in put Luffy in his lap when he got up.

"Right! Guys, Torao and I are dating!" Luffy announced.

"When did this even happen?!" Usopp yanked at his hair.

"Uhhhh, how long has it been Torao?"

"Six months." Law answered, fixing his shirt and pants, Luffy's too. Needless to say, Luffy's friends had a lot to say on the matter but both the heads tuned them out. Law insisted they all have dinner together then he would allow his boyfriend to leave with his gang. "You have university starting Monday. You better not skip." Law said at the door when the group was leaving.

"Will you help me study the parts I don't understand?" Luffy asked hugging Law.

"I can as long as I am in Goa. Tell your brothers about us too before that."

"You got it Torao!" Law kissed Luffy lightly which the other turned into more.

"Get a room!" Nami yelled.

"Gladly." Law said and stole Luffy into his house again. The Strawhats were furious but didn't try to stop or understand the weird relationship that was going on between their seemingly innocent leader and the dangerous Surgeon of Death. They however thought of getting back on the two of them by snitching to Luffy's brothers.

"LUFFY IS DATING A MAFIA HEAD?!" Sabo exploded.

"TIME TO PUT AN END TO CRIME!" Ace put on his shoes and the brothers were out for Law's head but returned traumatized.

Luffy and Law were winning, as mafia and as lovers too.

~

Vote and leave a comment if you enjoyed <3

Itachi_Warrior desu~! ^/_\^