Lift me up

Nanamori middle school 3 am, outside the gates. 

'TENTH! YOU CAN NOT LEAVE ME ALONE' Hayato cried as he looked at his friend. 'I HAVE FAILED YOU!' He bowed deeply.

'Hayato, please it's only for a summer' Tsuna tried his best to calm down his friend. I should tell them he thought. He knew his mother especially asked to never tell his father or Reborn. But she never said anything about not telling his friends. He looked down at his desk, hand running through his hair as he sighed loudly.

'I will tell you the reason – would you calm down?' he asked softly so only they could hear. 'I can't show you here – maybe; Kyoya would allow us to borrow his office for a couple of minutes?'

Judging by the seriousness of his tone Takeshi nodded his head. Hayato on the other hand picked Tsuna put as ran towards to disciplinary room.

'Put me down Hayato' Tsuna shouted as Hayato ran at a dangerous speed out of the room. Hayato sighed as he went down on his knees.

'Tenth! I – once again caused you distress, please accepted my deepest apologizes'

Tsuna's eyes widened as he looked at Hayato; Smacking his hand to his forehead. He helped Hayato up from his position.

'I swear you must do this to see me panic' Tsuna mumbled, looking over at Takeshi who was smiling, trying to hide his seriousness as he held onto his sword lightly. 

The loud nose of a body hitting a wall made both of them look over to kyoya's desk. 

Tsuna walked up to Hayato, whose glare was as sharp as a knife, and got up ready to launch at Kyoya. Tsuna relaxed as he saw protective lightning flames surround Hayato, like a film. wrapping around his body. The air shifted as both guardians looked ready to fight.

'Please calm down' Holding back Hayato, Tsuna saw the rest of the guardians walking up to them.

'Kyoya, I'll own you one please?' stepping back from the doorway, Kyoya made his way back into the office. His leather chair squeaked as he sat down. He clenched his jaw, the chair, now broken.

'I'll kill you Kyoya promised as he glared at Hayato who replied 'Bring it on!'

Tsuna ran a hand through his long hair as he looked at his guardians messing around. Ryohei punched the air fast, before getting down on his knees and doing push-ups at a rapid pace.

Takeshi looked outside the window, Mukuro becoming visible to the rest. His infamous smirk rested on his relaxed face as his hair; was gently pushed back by the gentle wind.

Takeshi laughed as he encouraged Ryohei.

Tsuna leaned on the desk as he looked at each person. 'Mukuro please?' He asked the mist. The room became quiet as Indio flames made the room soundproof. The room transformed into a dining room.

'Now, what I will tell you throughout this meeting is confidential' Tsuna sat down last. 'You all are already familiar with Mukuro's talent, especially his eye?' The room became exceptionally quiet. As each person listened.