Chapter Two- The invitation

I woke up the next morning rubbing the sleep from my eyes. I looked out the window seeing the bright sun, burning my eyes I let out a groan and closed the curtains quickly.

I went downstairs cooking my breakfast. I heard a ring at my door and left my eggs sitting in the skillet to answer it.

When I opened it I was surprised to see Kendra staring back at me with that gorgeous smile of hers. I soon felt a grin appear on my face as well.

"Well I wanted to invite you over for dinner tonight so you can meet my twin sons" She said with a bit of enthusiasm.

"Oh- I-I um s-sure" you said slightly taken back by the random offer.

"Alrighty," she said " I'll see you at 6:00 sharp"

As she left you couldn't help but watch her in a state of awe by her beauty. Once she was stepped in her doorway you quickly stopped staring realizing you look like a creep, shuffling back in the house.

       <time skip to 5:30>

You were getting ready wanting to look good for her dinner you picked out your outfit.

             (just picture whatever u want lol idc)

Once you are done getting dressed you head over to Kendra's house for supper around 5:55 not wanting to me late.

When you got there you were greeted by Kendra's son. He had short blond hair, a tall slim figure as you were studying his face noticing you had to look up to see it you saw his brown eyes looking into yours.

"Hey, you must be Y/N" he said.

"Yep that's me" you said feeling awkward "and you are?"

"Oh- yeah I'm Oliver" he said looking into your eyes. "I-"

"Oliver, honey who's at the door?" I heard the voice of Kendra call out.

"Oh- it's that girl Y/N you invited over to dinner yesterday" Oliver stated.

"Well don't just make her stand there let her come in" she said with that smile on her face that just melts my heart.

I walked in when Oliver gestured towers the kitchen. I saw another guy looking similar to Oliver but only with longer hair and piercing blue eyes.

He stood up putting his hand out for me to shake "Anthony" he said confidently. I took his hand shaking It and taking a seat next to Kendra. We had a good time talking and eating our food together.