Chapter Four- A Little Fib

You got home from work around 5 since you had to work late.

You ran around the house trying to find something to wear eventually going with Jean shorts that were a little revealing. You paired a white crop top with it and a denim jacket that was slightly baggy but still complimenting your figure.

It was about 5:30 since you spent most of your time trying to find clothes. Regardless you decided to push it and hurriedly put on light makeup.

You wanted to be a little early so you didn't keep them waiting.

You were running around the house grabbing the things you need. As you were walking out of the door it was around 5:45.

Once you got to the door step you knocked lightly and waited for someone to open the door.

The door opened and you saw Kendra looking back at you.

"Hello Y/N! I'm so glad you decided to come!" Kendra said, smile on her face.

"Hey! Um yeah I'm glad you decided to invite me over again!" You said heart beating fast and blush creeping up on your face.

"Well don't just stand there come in Dear" she said grabbing your hand with her warm one and pulling you inside.

You walked in seeing only two plates at the table and many rose petals. You looked over at Kendra with confusion.

"Where is Oliver and Anthony? And why are there candles and rose petals all over the table?" You asked curiosity laced in your voice.

"Well I told a little fib when I said they would be here right now they're at a party and won't be home until tomorrow" She said with a mischievous smirk on her face.

"I-i o-oh is this like a d-date?" You stuttered out turning redder.

"Well if you want it to be" she said with a wink.