Chapter Six- Suprise?

You woke up with to the sun blinding you. As you got up to grab your clothes you saw that Kendra wasn't in bed.

Once you got dressed you went downstairs and saw Kendra cooking breakfast. You went up to her and hugged from behind.

"Your finally up I see," Kendra said with a smile.

"Yeah I was pretty tired after last night," You replied with a grin.

As you walked over to the kitchen table you heard the door open. You looked over and saw Andrew and Oliver walk in.

Their face's looking just as puzzled as your's, you look to Kendra wondering what's going on and see she is just as baffled.

"Suprise?," Said Oliver and Andrew in unison, confusion obvious in there tone.

"What are you doing here," Said Oliver.

"Erm Kendra invited me over for uh-"

"Breakfast. I invited her for breakfast." Kendra said smiling.

"Are you sure? No offense, Y/N but you look like you just woke up" Said Oliver.

"Well I- um- uh."

"I did!" Said Y/N startling Oliver and Kendra at the sudden increase of her volume, Andrew still having that bewildered look across his face.

Kendra furrowed her eyebrows. looking at her waiting for an answer of some sort.

"I did." She repeated quieter this time.

"I woke up and realized I was late so I just went ahead and walked over." Y/N said slightly unsure.

"Um... ok then?" Andrew said breaking the moment of silence.

"Well now that, that's settled let's eat I'm starving!" Kendra said with enthusiasm.