4- Stradella

"How was it?"

I see his hand coming towards my face and I fake a left before hitting him with a upper hook punch, causing him to stagger back while I retake my stance.

Strawberry watches her as she sauntera into the room, her black hair down and all around her face as she set her purse on the desk and takes off her coat. "They wouldn't let me see her."

The man rushed towards me now, but I wasn't swift enough to dodge this time, feeling him punch  my guts and wrap his arms around my waist, but before he can throw me down, I shove my knee into his stomach while diving my elbow into his back as well.

"Did you know about Mel?" The male asks, his face etched in pain. "That he had DID?"

Doctor Sweet's face mirrora the look on his, "Yes. Yes. I did."

"Then, why didn't you tell me?"

The man falls to the floor, and I take that as an opportunity to stomp on his face but he rolls away before I can do it, standing up again and wiping the sweat around his brows, but before he can recover I'm landing a kick on his face.

"It wouldn't have mattered." She says, her hands holding his face as she smiles at him. "You love Mel. Whether he has another personality or not."

The man flails but I don't stop, my fists diving  more and more into his face, that all I can see, is red.

"And if they take us away, like they took Vanilla?"

"You boys are my life. I would never let that happen."

I hear an alarm go off some feet away from me. The red in my eyes drifting away as I look down at the battered and bleeding male below me before I stare at my knuckles.

Before I get into the ring, I wrap my hands with bandages to lessen the blows I give my opponents, causing blood to stain all over it.

Disgusting.

I turn away from the man, pants leaving my lips as my eyes fall on the person standing next to the ring, his face bent down looking at his phone.

"Crassius." I call out.

He looks up, his white long hair blocking his face before he pushes the one on the right behind his ear, letting his silver eyes shine up at me.

As he does so, his eyes move to my bloodied knuckles, but as always, he says nothing.

I go past the ropes and jump down as one of the trainers walks to me and hands me a towel that I use to wipe my face before I throw it at Crassius who catches it, as I say,  "Give me a minute or two."

He nods, and I walk to the locker room. When I'm done showering, I walk out, finding him seated on one of the benches, a first aid kit next to him.

Without saying a word, he walks to me, taking my hands and leading me to a bench before going on his knees and taking a cotton ball to it.

It stings and I wince, but he doesn't even try soothing me, and I want to say something about how he would have done that for Mel and Coco but I don't, watching him put around clean bandages and walking out.

It's been five years and he still wouldn't talk to me like we used to.

I change into a casual white shirt and black trousers before heading outside and to my limousine. A guard opens the door for me and I enter, sitting some seats away from Crassius who still has his face buried in his phone.

I sigh, closing the door and picking the tablet on the leather seat and start to scroll through it before I hear him say, "We need new drilling equipment."