10- Channing/Chocolate

Her: So, Rain, there's this guy—
Me: Will he let me fuck him with a strap on?
Her: .... This is why you're still single.

~

Lust: a strong craving for something, mostly without your morality being questioned, an example being an intense craving for sex without limits.

~

If I had known how crazy today might go, I would have probably prepared myself. Gotten extremely drunk, loosen myself up a little, given Rossi a punch or two.

But I wasn't prepared. At first, I was pissed, then a little bit of shocked, and then it became full-blown ready to snap at anyone who tried ruining my day more.

For example, Señhor Trujillo sending me a message and telling me he wants to talk to me while I was trying my best to have a good evening with the current, most lovely person in all of Aeria.

I'm talking about my brother, you sinners.

"I told you not to contact me again."

I could have ignored his message, I know, but things like this have to be cut at the root instead of beating around the bush.

"You look lovely, Mr Frye." He's wearing a black tuxedo as well, his hair... His hair is perfect and yes, yes, he looks breathtaking, but I don't say that.

Instead, I take the wineglass he is offering me and chug it down before turning back to him as he says, "And your brother looks—."

"If this is you, trying to be friendly with me, I don't want it." I cut in. "My brother, is too personal, for whatever conversation you want to have with me right now. And for fuck's sake, you made me leave him alone."

He gives a short laugh. "He can stay by himself for a little while, can't he?"

I send him a glare.

Thankfully, he gets the message and gives a small cough before he looks away and says with a small voice. "I don't mean to take much of your time, it's just... I got you something."

I can't help the scoff that leaves my lips as I say, "For someone who claims that he is not like the other men in my life. You presenting this gift to me is exactly how they act."

He chuckles. "When a man becomes desperate..." His hand reaches out into his pocket and he brings out a velvet box.

Lord, tell me he didn't get me a ring.

As he opens it, my eyes that were a bit narrowed before suddenly slant, trying to process what it's looking at. "A mickey mouse wristwatch? And would you look at that, it's all black and red."

Estefan smiles. For an old man, his smile makes his face looks younger. Which is just a clear observation. "Well, let's just say I've had this watch since the day I could walk. All this years, it has served me well. Never once breaking down or giving me a problem of any sort. Except the customary battery change and all that."

My brain makes an image of a younger Trujillo, and he's... He's handsome. "And?"

"It... Means a lot to me." He states a bit quietly before quickly adding. "I did want to give you something expensive, but it wouldn't really have a value when I have... Others at my expense. Plus, You young ones can't really trust everything you get this days, nothing's the real deal lately."

I give a smirk. "Are you indirectly saying I'm not rich enough to be able to afford the real deal?"

It's obvious I'm just trying to get under his skin, but as I've come to realize, he's smarter than what I give him credit for, because he smiles and says softly, "If ever that happens, I'd make sure whatever you want is within your reach."