7- Carl/Caramel

No one:
Me when I decide to use my ear pods and sleep for just an hour: (dad wins a lottery ticket of fifty million that they all spend that same day, the family travels to Hawaii, they all ate cakes and aliens gave everyone a pair of virtual reality googles to see into the future and also gave em super powers.)

~

Envy: The desire in wanting what belongs to someone else or wanting to be that person in a whole.

~

To imaddictedtobookz. I'm glad you like my book.

~

"I hate you sometimes."

I turn around, Channing at my door with his mask on and suit, his body leaning on the frame with an unreadable expression on his face.

He... Hates me?

He walks to me now, his hands moving to my hair, playing with the curls before he looks at me and grins. "Got you."

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and frowned, turning to look at the mirror. "That wasn't funny."

"It was!" He says, grabbing me from behind and resting his chin on my shoulder. "How can I ever hate you? I mean, I am a little jealous."

J-Jealous? I swallow, adjusting my shirt. "About what?"

"You know how everyone has stages in their lives when they're like really pretty?" He asks, sighing. "My pretty stage was literally when I was eighteen, and I'm growing... Older, ugh, but you!"

He grabs my cheeks and squeezes it, making me look like a puff fish. "You're still so cute. I could eat you."

"I don't wanna be cute." I say. "I wanna be... I wanna be tough."

Like you.

Channing laughs now. "Yeah. Okay. Everyone's allowed to dream, baby. It's fine."

I turn to look at him now. His hair is in a fade haircut, parted in the side so that some of it can go around his face. He's wearing a white shirt and black pants, with a brown coat over his shoulders, black gloves and a grin on his face with his mask on.

I'm wearing the exact same thing, except he looks good in it.

He always looks good in anything.

When I wear my mask, there's no difference between us except out hairs, since he styled mine and made it wavy, reaching my shoulder.

"But..." He pauses, the smile going away. "Do you think I could hate you?"

Ever since he found me in the study, he had been back to his usual playful self and perhaps a little bit more careful, guards now blocking every entrance but he never shouted at me again.

I knew he loved me. It would be impossible not to see that, but he didn't like Charming... Who was an extension of me. And no matter how they were at each other, I expected him to understand that.