9- Stradella/Strawberry

Me when I hear a younger cousin is coming to stay over: Hey, you do the dishes back at your place?
Him: Y-Yeah...
Me: *evil grin intensifies*

~

Wrath: Extreme anger at little things or big things, but mostly at things that this anger would be needless.

~

Where is he?

My hand starts to tic, my head swarming with the voices of the people around me, causing it to pound and hurt at the same time while I try my best to still myself y twirling the glass of wine in my hand.

Where could Crassius have gone to, for heavens sake?

He's obviously upset at me, of course. I knew he would be, but it didn't make sense for him to just leave me alone. No matter how pissed he was at me, he always stayed at my side.

Not that he knew how much being around other people seemed to make me feel... Constricted, but somehow, he always sensed it. Sensed every single thing I felt or was possibly feeling, without me ever having to tell him, or say a word about it.

It was something so familiar, so aptly there, that I knew I could never take for granted his presence. That him being next to me felt like me holding a stress ball.

Not that this particular stress ball was already deflating and causing me to panic about what would happen if it did.

Pushing the thought away, I try scanning around, lifting my head from the glass one more time, but the action has my head spinning.

The urge to break and get everyone silent, or better, gone, is creeping through my veins, but I squeeze the glass around my hand tighter, the man talking in front of me too busy talking while he thinks I listen.

But just when I'm sure I'm about to bash his head with the glass, and cause a scene I'd undoubtedly regret for a long time, a hand taps my shoulder.

Immediately, I turn, and the man who has done so moves back in fear, recognizing the rage in my eyes but when I blink and nod, he lets out a small cough and says, his hand pointing upwards. "Lady Vale awaits you."

I look up at that moment, my eyes spotting the woman on the circular hall like corridor before I hand him over glass and walk towards one of the four doors that have red curtains blocking it's entrance.

As I do so, two guards standing there nod towards me and I ignore them, waking towards the left stairwell, before reaching the second floor hall.

This house in its own right, is a maze of it's own, considering that there are four doors both on the left and right side.

With one in the middle, staring at me.

I walk to it, entering a dark room before spotting her at the veranda like corridor that looks below the ballroom.

Her gaze is still on them, a disgusted look on her face as she says in a low voice. "Rats. All of them."

She has on a light blue off shoulder long sleeve fish tail dress, the rims of both the shoulders and the end part of it having white feathers, while she holds a white mask to her face.

Though she drops the mask and turns to me, her dark eyes smiling as she says in her accented british voice. "It is one of the reasons why I can't blame you when you act like you want them dead."

Natasha Vale. Currently the most powerful person in Aeria and Vino, wife of Edward Vale and Mother of Edward Vale Junior.

Also yhe reason why my life is so miserable.