1

ALIA FERRARI

@aaferrari

○ ●

● ○liked by pyr3xliving, wavyute, and 23

● ○
liked by pyr3xliving, wavyute, and 23.567 more
aaferrari  strike two

view comments

aitch boss lady
^ see 3 replies

wavyute wow who is she??😩
   ^ aaferrari  i'm all yours klaudia🫶🏽

pyr3xliving 😍
   ^ user out

clint419 sis ate
you liked this comment

tap to load more comments

🌼

| after replying some of the comments in my new post I leave my phone on my bed and I go straight to the shower, I have a virtual meeting with vogue in thirty minutes.I do my skin routine without washing my hair because I had already washed it yesterday and that saves me more time. I got off from the shower and I go straight to my closet. Although no one us gonna see what I'm wearing on the bottom I take a short black leather skirt, a white shirt and the Louis Vuitton leather jacket that they just sent me yesterday for the meeting.

When I'm ready I sit on my makeup vanity and I start to do my makeup this time I don't put any lipstick because I want a natural look so instead of that I just apply lip balm. With my hair I make a low stick ponytail and for the last I apply a little bit if fragrance.

My laptop starts to sound indicating that it's time for the meeting so quick sit on my desk and reply the call.

🌼

The meeting ended half an hour ago, but I'm still sitting down reviewing some campaign proposals when my cell phone rings warning of a new notification. I put down the papers quickly and pick up my phone, it's a message from Klaudia.

Klaudia🐠

👩🏻‍🦱hey al
wyd?

heyy 👸🏽
just revising some things

👩🏻‍🦱good
coming in 20

alright see ya x👸🏽
seen

📷 | send a message                      🎙

Twenty minutes after Klaudia is already here and we're on the backyard of my house. While I'm rollin a joint, she's talking about a party or something like that.

- Seriously Alia we need to go! - she insists expelling the smoke.

- I don't know Klau... - I doubt. - Who is gonna be there? - I ask her taking a hit of mine.

- Some of my friends will be there and you know almost all of them, oh and Clint will be there with Cench.

-Oh really? - I ask interested, I have heard some songs of him, it's not like I'm a big fan of him, but he's actually really good at it.

- Yeah, this is gonna be a big party, plus come with me! - she begs and I finally accept. - Good! Let's get ready, you gonna have to loan me something because I actually thought that you were going to say no. - that makes me laugh, she actually has a bad impression of me.

 - that makes me laugh, she actually has a bad impression of me

a history created by mrsscaesar

please don't forget to comment ant vote!
lovee ya <33