3

ALIA FERRARI

Cench comes greeting everybody when his eyes caught me, his brown eyes are looking at me hypnotising me, he's so handsome. We don't know each other, so maybe he found me strange or something. Clint notice it so he introduced me to him.

- Yo Cench, this is Alia, the girl that I was telling you before. - he says.

- Nice to meet you Cench. - I say with a smile. His eyes didn't left mine in any moment when he comes towards me giving me a kiss on my cheek.

- Nice to meet you Alia. I heard a lot of things about you, you know. - he said sitting next to me.

- Bad things or good things? - I ask jokingly.

- All good ma'am. - he says smiling. - Can I have some. - he ask and I nod giving him my joint.

- Yoo, you two go and find a hotel! - Arrdee says and Klaudia beat his head making me laugh.

- Ey fam, Tom said that there are some p's inside, gonna get some yh. - Fredo says and everybody starts to go inside for the but I stay I'm not into that, everybody is gone even Klaudia, but I'm really surprised that Cench still here.

- You're not going? - I ask once we're alone.

- Not my thing. - he says. - And I don't want to leave a beautiful girl like you alone. - he says passing me the joint.

- Oh god, another one. - I roll my eyes.

- No, im not another one b, you know that. - he says with his eyes on mines. - So, you got man?

- No, and that's how I wanna still, so don't be trying things yeah. - I say taking another sip of whiskey.

- Yo ma, chill out, mans are just tryna talk ab something yeah.

- That's not trying to talk that's flirting. - I say rolling my eyes - Anyways, I'm gonna go find the others. - I say and before I get up I turn to him takin the joint from his mouth. - Good night love, think about me yeah, that's the only thing that you can do. - I say taking a hit and I expelling the smoke near his lips.

I'm about to go inside when his hand take mine making me sit on his lap. He grabs my chin and turns my face towards him.

- You have a really bad attitude. Maybe I should teach you some modals b.- he says, and call me a psycho but his words got me hard. - You can resist all what you want but I know that you'll came to me at the end.

- You wish. I'm not one of your fans, Central Cee. I have standards and you're not even my type. - I say, and then I get up from his lap, all this situation was kinda sexy. If he weren't an idiot I would probably fuck with him even right now but the guy is a fucking asshole.

I leave him behind and I go straight to the bar to get another glass of whiskey. This rappers they think that every girl is obsessed with them. While I drink my whiskey I decide to post something on my instastorie.

 While I drink my whiskey I decide to post something on my instastorie

views: 23.895          replies: 134

wavyute  replied to your story

pry3xliving reacted your story with 😍

nellarose replied to your story

a history made by mrsscaesar

hope you guys like itt! Next chapter will be half narrated by Cench!🫶🏽