10

the hoes gon' love thiss!

ALIA FERRARI

After the movie Cench asked me to stay but for much that I wanted to stay with him I had to go back home because tomorrow I have to record a videoclip with dave for his new song. I was about to get a cab but Cench insisted to drive me back home. So now we are here, in front of my house I still in his car, it feel like none of us wants to say goodbye to each other.

- "what you doin' tomorrow again? He asks

- I have a shoot with dave for his music video.

"What time you gon be done?

"umm, like around 2.30pm or something"

"good, I'll come and get you"

"where are we going?

"you don't need to know" he says and I look at him with indignation. "don't put that face, I'm sure you gonna like it. Now give man a kiss and get inside " I lean towards him pretending to that I'm gonna kiss him but when I get closer to his lips I lean back taking my seatbelt off , I can see his eyes watching me. When I'm about to get out of the car he takes me by the waist pulling me back making me sit on his lap.

"I already told you, I don't like this behaviour"

"And I already told you, I don't care." I say, trying to get away from his lap.

"You not gon give me a kiss? I shake my head in response, thinking he would just let me go but the next thing that he does catches me off guard.

His hand goes down through my belly gently until it reaches my p*ssy squeezing it hard causing me to moan.

"Cench..."

"Tell me princess , you want me to stop? He ask and I shake my head. "Answer me"

"N-No" I say and I feel his fingers getting inside me. "Uhh" I moan, it's feels so good. but suddenly he stops and takes his hand away, making me turn around to face him. "What... why did you stop" I ask confused.

"Are you gonna give me a kiss now? He ask and I roll my eyes, but I lean into his mouth kissing him roughly with desire of more, my hand goes all the way down trough his body but before I can reach what I'm looking for cench takes my hands stopping me.

"Go home Alia"

"The fuck no, you started this, so now let's finish it." I say but he shakes his head confusing me more. "What the fuck, you were the one that said that you wanted me, why are you acting like this now"

"Listen. Yes, I want to rip your clothes off and make you moan my name  until you can't even stand up but I also want to treat you right. I don't want this to be a thing of one night you get me? He asks but I don't say anything so he continues. "Don't get mad b" He says taking me off my chin gently turning my face so I can look him in the eyes. "You look hella hot when you get mad tho" he says, rubbing my cheeks.

"Oh shut up" I say trying to not smirk.

"Are we okay now? He asks,  giving me a little kiss on my forehead. And I nod. Then he leans over giving my a kiss on my lips. "Go home Alia, I'll see you tomorrow"

"See ya, thanks for the ride tho"

"No problem" he says and when I'm about to open the door he squeeze my ass hardly, making me turn around.

"Cench! I scream.

"What? mans gotta touch what is his, innit" he says and I roll my eyes. Opening the door getting out of the car.

When I get to the door, I take the keys in my bag, open the door and when I finally enter and close the door, I hear him start the car and leave. Letting a sigh come out, I tilt my body against the door thinking about everything that happened today, I can't lie to myself, I'm beginning to have feelings for him, and I don't know if that's good or bad, but I only know that, with him I feel very good.

INSTAGRAM

@aaferrari just added to her storie!

9.57pm

@centralcee just added to his storie

1.34am

34am

guys this shit was embarrassing as hell , I didn't even know how to write this without giving me the ick, but we move

guys this shit was embarrassing as hell , I didn't even know how to write this without giving me the ick, but we move. Anyways hope you've liked it.💀💓

double update>>>
I'll post it in 10mins