9

ALIA FERRARI

aaferrari

 liked by centralcee, lildurk, liltjay and 56,789 more

aaferrari momma said keep working 🍄

tap to view comments

wavyute 🤩
  > aaferrari klaudia fior will you marry me?

liltjay wifey
> aaferrari hubby
   'view 45 replies

mollymae baby 💓
> aaferrari love u mollssss 🤍

user she's fineee
user4 🤮
lildurk 💯
clint419 sis keep it on dat
champagnepapi 😍😵‍💫

tap to load more comments

Once I'm changed, I take my bag making my way to outside where cench is waiting for me. I make my way towards him. He's with his grey corteiz tracksuit with a pair of af1, goshhh he looks good.

"hey" I say stopping in front of him.

"what you no gon give man a hug? he says pulling me for a hug, I let him wrap me between his arms, it's a warm hug and somehow I feel good in his arms.

"Alr, now we good" he says opening the door for me.

"Where are we going? I ask.

"My yard" he says and I look at him.

"Are you serious? I want food man."

"Don't worry you will have food, I just thought that you didn't want to be seen with me because of the rumours, so I thought that we could go to my yard, order some food and watch a movie or sum' shit whatever you like" he says with his eyes fixed on the road while he drives. I'm not gonna lie the fact that he remembered that, is cute but I won't tell him, so I just nod.

After thirty minutes listening to drake, we get to cench's house. He drag me inside and we get to his living room. My eyes explore the big room, it has a simple decoration but also has some style, in the wall in front me there's all his trophies and gold discs. A od fer I feel him behind me.
"you gon' be next to me celebrating the next one don't worry"

"Oh please, don't flatter yourself, I was just looking" I say taking a step away from him.

"Alright" he says laughing. "What you want to eat?

"five guys" I say without even thinking and he nods typing something on the phone. So I decide to sit down in one of the sofa's.

"here, search a good movie or sum" he gives me the control tv.

He leaves the room to order the food so I start to search for the movie I don't know why but Netflix is becoming so boring and I'm still mad annoyed because they cancelled my favourite serie. The society. It was such a good one.
A couple of minutes later, Cench comes in and seats next to me in the couch.

"Have you found anything?

"no, I don't know what to put"

"no problem, just pick a random one. But don't put sum corny shit yeah" he says and I chuckle lying on his shoulder. "the food wil be here in less than ten minutes, are you hangry? He asks and I nod. "Alright, imma have to call them and tell 'em to hurry up, cuz ya know my princess gotta eat" He says tickling my belly softly causing me to chuckle.

"Stoooppp" I say hiding my face with my hands.

"your mad cute man"

"Stop it" I say trying to get up but he grabs my waist pulling me back.

"Come here, give man a kiss" He tells me taking my chin to look at him, I instantly feel the urge of joining my lips with his, the kiss is calm but at the same time tentative, his hands go down to my ass, squeezing it, I moan making  him smile. I place my hands under his shirt feeling his voluptuous body.

Im sure that this kiss could have ended up in many different ways but the doorbell rings, interrupting us, I scold myself for the disappointment that crosses my body. I quickly stand up making my way towards the door.

"I'll go" I open the door to see a dark haired 6ft tall guy standing in front of me with the bags of the food. "Hey" I say, he gives me a quick look before saying:

"Hey gorgeous, here's your order" he says and  ignoring the fact that his eyes are literally on my tits I take the food ande reply with a "thank you" but before I can close the door he stops me.

"Can I have yo number ma? He ask and before I can answer cench appears behind me taking me by the waist

"She ain't gon give you no shit, now get out of ma house and leave my girl alone, d*ckhead" he says slamming the door on his face. "Next time, I will cook for you, ain't got time for these idiots trying to hit on my girl" he says and I chuckle at his reaction.

 "Next time, I will cook for you, ain't got time for these idiots trying to hit on my girl" he says and I chuckle at his reaction