Quick Intro to the Story!

Hey guys! I'm so excited to be finally writing this story!

Before we get into the story itself, I wanted to write a short introduction to the kind of content you may be seeing, and what to expect as far as the plot and update schedule!

First and foremost, I have marked this book as mature, and plan on covering topics such as drinking, sex, and other subject matter as such that may be sensitive to some readers. However, it is to note that this story does have an extremely slow burn, so the more "juicy" writing may not show up immediately (but rest assured, it will be included! Just have to keep you on your toes).

If you're a fan of Haley, Alex, or Sam, this is definitely the story for you. If none of them are your favorite, not to worry—there will be other characters who make frequent appearances, too! Those three are just my favorite, so there will be a pretty significant focus on them.

Without giving too much away, this story will be centered around romance, lust, chosen family, community, and discovering secrets that certain townspeople don't want to be revealed. Every time you think you have it figured out, the plot will twist again, so don't get too comfortable! ;)

Note: although I try to utilize as many facts, dates, and dialogue from the game as possible, the characters will be slightly different for the sake of the plot (i.e. habits, friend groups, etc). They are still the same characters you know and love, just with a little bit of an artistic touch!

If you've made it this far, and still want to read, thank you! I can't wait to hear y'all's opinions, and if you guys have any works that you want me to read, let me know! I'm always open for questions, comments, and constructive criticism, and I can't wait to get to know you guys!

-PancakesForDinner