Chapter 1:

WARNING: Content will contain adult Language and slight pridephobia. Viewer discretion is advised.

NOTE: Also some words might be in different languages. And some if not most of those words will be translated for readers who don't understand.

NOTE 2: if the cussing and stuff is too much I can edit it  and censor it if needed.

Credit for art at the top goes to OSonicaTheHedgehogO
_____________________________

A few months after the battle between The three caballeros and Felldrake.
_____________________________

"The three cabs have had it good these past few months ever since they defeated shellgoose and felldrake. They were considered and treated as heros, they lived the life of luxury in the mansion that formally belonged to shellgoose, but it is now theirs, and the bond between the three became closer than ever. Infact, perhaps their relationship might soon get even more closer."

"Upstairs, we meet up with the three inside of a bedroom. Specifically the room of A Hispanic cowboy rooster who wore a red and gold burlap vest, red pants wrapped with a leather belt with 2 pouches, which were fitted to carry two pistols, and sandals to match."

"The rooster was looking at his green parrot friend feeling confident, while also feeling quite nervous. As he had feelings for the bird for quite some time. Infact, he had feelings for him since they met each other actually. He was gonna confess his feelings to the bird."

"He then spoke.."

P (for Panchito): "so..um... Jose?.." was all flustered covering his face alittle

José gave a soft smile to the rooster. "Ye~es?" He asked, dragging the 'e' playfully. "What is it, my friend?"

P: "remember how we did that whole telenovela act we did.. when I said.. those things to you?"

José thought for a moment. "I do recall, yes." He smiled at the moment. "What about the telenovela?"

P: "well. about that...that part wasn't an act.. I genuinely have feelings for you~❤️💕" blushes and covers beak

P: in mind "God damnit... I feel so ¡Tonto! (Stupid) Why did I say that he probably hates me now.. " bi panic occurs

also in mind "what if he's straight?...Oh Dios.. (oh god..) that would be embarrassing falling in love with a straight bird.." Panchito didn't know that Jose was Omni and nonbinary yet

José's eyes widen in shock. A deep blush forms on his face. "Ah.. Mi querido amigo.. I.. I do not know what to say.."

P: thinks about the possible senario in his head

Fantasy Jose: "ew wtf? I'm straight you know that right?  Like I only like girls"

The thought ends

José gives a gentle and knowing smile. He cups the roosters face in his hands. "Panchito, mi amor. (My love) It's okay. I think.. I think I feel the same."

P: was shocked and blushes "you...you do?...."

P: "b..but.. aren't you...s..straight?.. t..that's.. what Donald told me.." looks down on the ground

José laughs. "You believed him?" He smiles knowingly, "Meu pequeno galo, (my little rooster) I am omnisexual. I love all."

P: "omni-what?" Was confused