chapter 3

_____________________________
WARNING: CONTENT MAY
CONTAIN ADULT LANGUAGE AND SLIGHT PRIDEPHOBIA. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.
____________________________

Meanwhile, inside of a manor the size of a skyscraper, was Dominic Duckingham, sitting on a big throne looking chair in the foyer as he was surrounded by gold bars and gemstones. And his girlfriend, daisy down by his feet, cleaning the floors below him.

Daisy pants from exhaustion as she had been cleaning the floors for hours

Daisy: "Dommy.. can I please be done with the floors? They seem clean enough to me. I've been cleaning for hours.."

Dom: "hmm.. I think I can make an acception for you my dearest flower.." he said with a sleazy smirk on his face

Daisy: "Oh thank God" she yells out as she throws the towel back into the bucket "Can we do something else now?" She asks.

DOM: "Sure..." He says with a smile "how about you massage my feet. They feel tired from walking so much" he says dramatically

Daisy: "we were literally walking for like 10 minutes!" She exclaimed.

Dom: "I know.. but it's so much walking.. also I told you to do it! You want that really expensive bow don't you?" Dommy asks

Daisy: "yes.. I do.. but I already massaged them 3 times for you yesterday." She cried.

Dom: "okay? And?! That was yesterday, and THIS IS NOW! NOW STOP WHINING LIKE A LITTLE BITCH AND GET MASSAGING!" He shouted aggressively.

Daisy: sighs "fine.."

Dom: gets closer to daisy's face "fine...WHAT?!" He yells with even more aggression

Daisy: "f..fine.. m..my Hunky god.." she mumbled

Dom: Grabs daisy by the shirt tightly and pulls her closer "SPEAK UP WOMAN!" He was now screaming at this point

Daisy: Screams and cries out with a bit of fear in her voice "FINE MY HUNKY GOD!!"

Dom: Sets the female duck back down. "That's better!" He said in a normal voice.

Daisy now started to massages her boyfriends feet.

Suddenly Dommy's phone starts ringing.

Dom: "ugh! What now?! I'm too busy being rich as fuck! He answers the phone "what the hell do you want?! Can't you see I'm busy?!"

A familiar and evil voice is on the other end..

???: "now now Dominic.. is that any way to talk to an old friend??"

Dom: It only took him a second to recognize that voice "felldrake, my lord! How have you been my old chum?"

Felldrake: "oh you know.. nothing much.. just TRAPPED ON A DESERTED ISLAND WITH A FAT UGLY LARD, WHO'S HEAD IM CURRENTLY STUCK IN!"

Shellgoose: got offended by that comment "hey! I'm not fat! I'm big boned!"

Felldrake makes shellgoose slap himself

Shellgoose: "ow! That hurt!"

Felldrake: "oh shut up you moron!" He yelled at the obeese duck....penguin.. thing.. (honestly idk what shellgoose is.. I can't tell if he's a duck or a penguin!)
"Now listen Dominic. I need you to come to the island where we are at!"