Chapter 2

_____________________________
WARNING: CONTENT MAY CONTAIN ADULT LANGUAGE. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.
_____________________________

José and Donald make their way up the stairs to the door. José looks at Xandra, "I assume you have him under control?" He asks.

D: still felt sad about the fact he had to break up with daisy but was glad about the fact that he was still friends with her.. but the scarier truth was.. he had feelings for the two cabs.. and he was worried about how they would react... So he kept it to himself.. "phooey" he whispers to himself

Xandra: "Hm? Oh!"

She turns to José and nods.

“I very much do. I might even make a friend out of him.”

Of course her kindness was only an act in this case. She hugged the duck as tight as she could, his feet dangling as a cartoonish crackling of his bones could be heard.

“You’re never going to come back here. Understood?”

She whispered to Dommy before setting him back down and keeping a close eye on him.

Dommy: smerks sinisterly but nobody saw. "Um.. yes of course my dear Madame. I promise." Had his finger crossed behind his back but no body noticed.
And then him and daisy leave

D: hey.. um.. is Panchito okay?... He asks josè.
"maybe you should check on him. he's your boyfriend after all.."

"I don't know," José said, "I'm going to find him." He made his way to the grand staircase. "Panchito! Meu namorado! (My boyfriend) Where are you?!" He called.

P: he could hear his partner calling out to him as he was sitting against the door "hm?"  he then Had a slight smile on his face knowing that he still cared but doesn't say anything.. not yet.. at least.

José then looks at the door that lead to Panchito's room. He went over to the door and knocked "meu amor (my love) are you in there? I hope you're okay."

P: The rooster then sighed and spoke softly in a ashamed and a bit Shakey tone. "I...I'm fine...Honesto..."

José could tell by his voice, something definitely was going on.. so he knocks again "¿Puedo pasar?"
(May I come in?) He asked softly.

P: He had to think for a moment as he wasn't himself at the moment as he was drowning in his own thoughts and shame. He later took a deep breath and then responded.."Sí..." He gets up and moves away from the door and lets José in.

José opens the door as he walks inside the room and sees Panchito laying on his bed staring at the ceiling. "meu galo...is everything alright? You look like your in despair.."

Panchito says nothing

José sits himself down on the bed next to him. "Panchito... Please.. tell me what's troubling you.."

P: still stays silent for a moment but then eventually turns his head to look at josè and responds. "I blew it.." he says with such doubt in his voice.

José looks back at the rooster. "What do you mean?"

P: "I..I blew it. I blew my chances of ever being with you!.. I was such an ¡Estúpido! (Idiot) a fool.. and I.. I didn't know what I was thinking.. I could barely think with multiple things happening at once and all the awful things Dommy said about us, especially you.. it.. it made me see red.. and.. I wanted to protect you.. so.. I pulled out my guns, and held him at gunpoint!...in my head.. I just wanted to fill his fucking guts full of Led! But In reality.. I don't think I'd do that.. I..I wouldn't want to hurt anyone.. especially because daisy was there..and not that I really cared, but it would've been a dick move of me to kill her own new boyfriend.."