chapter 4

_____________________________
WARNING: Content will contain adult Language. Viewer discretion is advised
_____________________________

Back with the three caballeros

Donald sits there, in the study on the huge chair that's infront of the fireplace. Depressed and feeling hopeless, he stares at the flames burning in the fireplace, trapped in his own rapid negative thoughts. The breakup, daisy cheating, his sexuality, and his feelings for Panchito and Josè were all he could think about. However, with him not being able to know how to cope with himself, just stays silent and drowns in his own self doubt.

Jose and Panchito look at him from outside of the study, feeling awful about his situation and had deep empathy for their friend..

"Oh meu... Josè said with concern in his voice "this is worse than I thought.."

P: "I know! He's sitting in a dark room all by himself and staring at the fire.. like, talk about depressing! He comments.

Both of the birds enter the study and they walk near Donald and as they get closer to him, they can see more of the depression in his face.

P: "H...Hey Donald.." he softly spoke concerningly

"You..you doing alright?" Panchito says as he puts his hand on Donald's shoulder

D: says nothing

Jose gently puts his hand onto Donald's other shoulder "pato Donal... I am so sorry that you are going through so much.. I can't imagine how you must be feeling right now."

P: "I can't either. Especially because I don't want to.. but I guess I would assume that what you're feeling is like, a thousand bricks sitting on your chest."

"That's a pretty decent description." Jose responded. "But if I'm gonna be perfectly honest with you Donal.. It's probably best that you had broken up with daisy. I mean.., she doesn't really deserve you.

P: yells out "Oh my god, Exactly! Like seriously her and that Dom guy are practically ment for each other! Like, she's a bitch, and he's a bastard! They are.. 'Bitchards'!" He chuckles softly "two 'Bitchards' in love!"

"Did you just come up with that word yourself?" José asks the rooster

P: "yep! Just made it up off of the top of my head!"

"I like that. Like, alot!" Jose exclaimed

Donald eventually ends up getting tired of the background noise and pushes Jose and panchito's arms away

D: "IM FINE! OKAY?! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" He yelled "Besides you don't actually care do you?! You're only saying these things to me because you two are my friends!"

Xandra: "well they're right" she says as she walks into the room as well along with April, may and June. "And of course they care about you. Right girls?

May: "yeah! Totally! And they aren't just 'saying things' They genuinely mean them." She says sincerely

April: "they really do care about you Donald. And they're trying to help you.."

June: "and honestly, I'm kinda glad that you broke up with aunt Daisy. Although I don't appreciate the 'bitch' insult Panchito."

P: "oh come on! You know it's true! I mean I'm sorry but she just is a stuck up, entitled bitch. Or should I say, 'Bitchard'!" Snickers alittle