A couple of weeks passed and Miranda was back working as a general surgeon. She was just finishing up her surgery and walking out of the O.R. with Schmitt when a woman she did not know walked up to her.

"Hello Chief Bailey." The woman spoke.

"Hello, but I'm not the chief as of right now I'm just Doctor Bailey."

The woman looked at her confused. "We had a meeting a couple of weeks ago about the residency program. After my assessment I gave you a couple of weeks to fix everything in my notes or the program would be shut down." Ms. Blake summed up.

Miranda's heart raced yet again no one told her about anything. She had no Idea that the residency program was at stake and under her leadership.

"Um. "

"Oh Ms. Blake. I was waiting for you in the lobby. Come with me to conference room 9." Richard said walking up.

Miranda watched as the woman and Richard walked off. "I failed us?" Miranda asked Schmitt."

"No." Schmitt answered.

"Excuse me. I need to call my husband." Miranda informed walking off.

Miranda dialed Ben's number and waited for him to answer. "Hey." Ben answered and he listened to Miranda's breathing.
"I failed at the chief....the residency program is under review. What the hell did I do?" Miranda cried.

"Aww no, Miranda. It's not your fault. So much has happened over the last year. The pandemic left everything in shambles. Then there was a wide physician shortage. You were managing and handling it well but Richard came up with this idea to let Residents become attending and be in the ORs alone until they get to the hard part of the surgery. You were against it from day one and like you thought...it back fired and a man died. Schmitt was mentally messed up and the program was then reported. This is none of your fault and out of your control. They told you that it wasn't the program or the staff and methods. It's the physician shortage. While you were in the coma. I called all of your former interns and other residents and attendings to come back for a while to save the residency program which is why all of them are here. I'm so sorry for not telling you Miranda."

Miranda blew out a breath taking everything in. "That was sweet of you to call them. I really appreciate that and it's okay about not telling me. We have been so busy."

Miranda and Ben talked for a little while longer and Miranda still felt uneasy. She needed to make sure the program was okay indefinitely.

Miranda walked into the cafeteria and she sat at the table with Callie and Arizona after grabbing her food.

"Hey Bailey you look down." Callie noted.

"I didn't know anything about the physician shortage. I just thought that I was behind on surgeries, that's why I had so many general ones...thank you all for coming back."

"Yeah we had to after Ben called."

Miranda smiled thinking about his efforts to help her...he was an amazing man.

"How is it going with Ben, getting to know him again and all?" Arizona asked.

"Good. He's so sweet and sexy.
We flirt back and forth but that's pretty much it. We don't have time for each other really and I guess that's because of the kids and work.
I went through our text messages when I was in the hospital and my god. We loved sex and honestly ever since I read them. I want some. It sounded like it was so good, from what I read."

Callie chuckled. " as soon as you got with Ben years ago. There was no more hanging out with us. All you wanted to do was be with him and Salsa."

"Salsa?" Miranda questioned.

"Sex." Arizona clarified.

"Yeah we were having a girls night for Teddy because she was depressed and grieving but you wanted to skip out on it so you and Ben could Salsa. You literally ran out of girls night when Teddy fell asleep to go home to him. When you became chief. It was always "Ben and Bailey will be going home by 8:30." ...so yeah you guys loved it."

"I want it now." Miranda pouted.

"Plan a date for you all." Arizona suggested.

"I'm not good at planning dates but I do want to."

"I can take Pru on Friday for you. Why don't you cook him dinner and you guys really talk, flirt, laugh and joke." Callie stated.

"Yeah I will do that...thanks for the babysitting offer. I appreciate that. What can I do about the want now." Miranda laughed.

"Just go home and say I want sex." Callie giggled.

"Really just like that." Miranda mused.

"Yeah he won't resist you. You are like his drug." Arizona smiled.

Miranda spent the day walking back and forth, trying to hear how the meetings were going with the advisory board. She hoped everything was okay and the added surgeons would help tremendously.

That night Miranda came home and she ate dinner with the kids before taking a shower.

When she got out of the shower. She put on her panties and bra and her night gown before standing in front of their dresser and applying lotion to her body.

"Hey Miranda." Ben greeted coming into the room.

"Hey." Miranda greeted nervously.

"How are you feeling now?" Ben asked worried about her stress levels.

"I'm stressed out. I need to do something to relieve this stress." Miranda groaned hoping he would take the bait.

Ben looked over at Miranda by the dresser and he knew if she was herself, she would be asking him to take care of her sexually but with this Miranda, he had to think of other ways to help her.

"You want me to make you some tea?" Ben questioned.

Miranda wanted to groan in frustration. She didn't just want to outright say what she wanted from him so she shook her head no.

Miranda moved to the bed and sat down on the edge and she lotion her legs. "I know you just took a shower but do you want to take a bath. I'll light some candles for you, put the bath salt in and play some music." Ben suggested.

Miranda sighed as he stood at their dresser. "I can give you a massage."

"With your tongue." Miranda whispered but Ben heard her clearly and turned to look at her with wide eyes.

Miranda stared him down intently. "Huh?" Ben questioned making sure he heard her correctly and it wasn't his mind playing tricks on him.

"I went through our text messages and I asked you to de-stress me a couple of times and you took care of me sexually. I want you to de-stress me like that." Miranda stated biting her lip.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Please...don't make me beg...I'm not really good at it." Miranda voiced pulling her nightgown up to bunch at her stomach reveling her red panties as she spread her legs for him.

Ben's breath hitched and he licked his lips watching as she used her pointer finger in a come here motion, beckoning him.

Ben walked over to her and got on his knees. He used his hands to caress her thighs.

"Did our text messages turn you on?" Ben asked already knowing the answer.

"Uh huh." Miranda answered looking down at him. "And the pictures." She added...she loved the pictures.

Ben smirked as he leaned down and kissed her thighs. He took his tongue and licked in-between them, up to her panties.

Ben knew how vulgar and explicit their text messages were, they always teased each other through text. It was thrilling and exciting to read no matter where they were.

"How long have you been wanting me to eat your pussy?" Ben asked still caressing, kissing and licking her thighs.

Miranda gasped at him. It was almost as if a light switch went off and the sweet, refined man she was married to, turned into a sexy, dominant, tantalizing freak.

"Almost everyday for weeks now." Miranda answered.

"No wonder you're soaking wet already." Ben commented reaching out to rub her center through her panties. Miranda moaned loudly from the sweet pressure.

"Now Miranda I'm going to do this for you but you have to be quiet. The kids are sleeping."

"Okay. I will." She responded hushed nodding her head quickly. 

He rubbed her clit back and forth and he could see her panties saturated with her wetness.

Ben slid her panties over to the side and rubbed his fingers in her wetness. He slid down lower. His arms going under her thighs. Miranda's hands gently guided him to her erotic zone. Encouraging him to give her oral pleasure.

First Ben kissed it. Then he licked up and down while trying to look at her. Their eyes meet before her head rolled back and her body arched upward as she moaned quietly.

Ben pushed her back lightly by her stomach and Miranda laid back on the bed. She reached out for the pillows above her and grabbed them placing one under her head. "Yesss." She moaned.

Ben paused and Miranda jerked her head down quickly to see why. He reached for the band of her panties and lifted her hips up to pull them off.

Miranda fisted her night gown and pulled it over her head, tossing it on the floor. She watched as Ben lifted her legs and put them across his shoulders before leaning his head back down.

“Oh, Ben, right there, like that.” She made a sound in her throat like she was having trouble staying conscious. Ben felt her fingers grip his head and pull his face closer into her pussy. 

Miranda's juices coated his tongue as he grounded his face against her vagina, pushing her thighs, that she constantly closing apart to get closer.

He breathed hard through his nose as he gazed up over her plush belly, and heavy breasts confined in her bra. Her face moved in a silent whimper.

Ben licked her clit, watching her body quiver in response. He began to lick, suck and feast on her succulent nectar.

Miranda's body went wild with shaking and jerking he had to hold her firmly with both hands to continue his feast.

Miranda was in ecstasy, she couldn't remember ever having this before in her life. In her mind, this was her first time ever getting head and it was heaven. His mouth brought a little piece of heaven down to earth and lavished it upon her.

Ben reached up with both of his hands and caressed her breast pulling her bra down. Miranda dug the heels of her feet into his shoulders.

"God you are so wet and you taste so good." Ben moaned. "Ben I'm almost there." Miranda panted and grabbed his head again with one hand and fisted their sheets with the other and rocked herself back and forth on his tongue.

Ben sealed his lips around her clit and sucked harder, pulling her lips into his mouth. He sucked her clit and massaged her lips with his tongue. Her pants and squeals were becoming louder. "Miranda baby shhh." Ben paused.

"I'm sorry, sorry I'm trying. I'm about to cum." She whispered.

"Oh god, oh God, oh God. " She moaned her back arching and her body squirmed and thighs closed around his head. Ben took one hand off of her breast and covered her mouth as he alternated between licking and sucking.

Then used his other hand and slipped two fingers inside of her, curling to find her G-spot immediately.

"Benjamin" Miranda moaned so loud as she came in his mouth glad that his hand was muffling her. 

"ohhhh." She moaned as her body shook and her toes curls. She laid on her back panting and looked down at Ben as he still kissed, licked, and fingered her sex causing Miranda to jerk at the sensations. Ben took his hand off her mouth and went back to massaging her breast.

"Mmmm Ben." Miranda moaned holding his arm with one hand as she panted.

The warm liquid dripped from his lips and ran down his chin. "Dam." Ben moaned  as he came up, licking his lip and nothing turned her on more.

"Oh God I'm glad I married you." Miranda moaned officially coming down from her high. "I know I had to have told you this before. It would be impossible not to, but you are amazing." She added looking at Ben before her eyes casted down to his very apparent hard on.

"We can have sex." Miranda said sitting up.

"No we can not." Ben replied.

"Well why not? You need a release too and I would love to."

"No, you don't even remember me or us. "

"Well I do know that I am your wife." Miranda huffed.

"And that's pretty much it. We are back at the beginning stage. I ad least need to take you on a date. Back when we were dating we had sex for the first time on date 11." Ben replied.

Miranda pouted looking at him with her Bailey eyes.

"You're big beautiful eyes and staring almost got me but I'm not folding." Ben replied as he turned and walked into their bathroom.

Miranda rolled her eyes and clicked her teeth as she moved to get in bed.