Chapter Two: Fathers

A/n: Pierce Brosnan (From Mamma Mia) is the face claim for George and Matt Dillon (From The Outsiders) is for readers dad I just felt like it alright.

 "I just don't know what we're going to do with you." George said with anger looking down at his oldest child.

"I'm sorry I forgot but father I've told you a hundred times that I don't care about singing." Bucky told his father.

"It was careless." George argued. Sam sat on his left armrest with a smug smirk. "The celebration was ruined all because you decided not to show up James someday you are going to be king of the ocean and you can't just be swimming around and not giving a damn."

"That's just it father I don't give a damn you keep me here locked up and when I do go about with my own free will I get in trouble I'm not a kid anymore I'm twenty-eight now I can take care of myself you don't need to tell me what to do." Bucky argued.

"As Long As You Live In My Ocean You Will Follow My Rules, James!" His father yells.

"But it wasn't his fault he was late." Steve cut in.

"Steve..." Bucky warned.

George silenced his son. "What do you mean?"

Steve went wide-eyed at what he just said. "Well...uh what I meant was uhh... there was this shark that chased us and we tried to...but we couldn't...and we whoa! And then we were safe and then this bird came..."
"Bird?" George said in realization. "You went to the surface again?" George's anger peaked.

"I didn't get hurt." Bucky tried.

"James You Could Have Been Killed By One Of Those Barbarians!" He yelled.

Bucky was defensive. "They're not as bad as you make them out to be..."

"Not Another Word I Never Want To Hear That You When To The Surface Again!" George yelled.

"If you would listen you'd understand." Bucky said as he swam away.

George turned to the crab. "Keep him out of trouble."

"Me! You think he'll listen to me?" Sam asked.

"You're friends with Steve and he listens to Steve." George told the crab. Sam started going in the direction his prince went off in. He followed the Merman and fish into a secret tunnel.

Bucky looked at all of his stuff and started to put the two newest additions to the collection where he wanted them to go. He sighed. "Why does he have to see the bad in everything that I love?"

Steve swam up next to his friends. "Your dad just thinks that he's doing what's best for you."

"It's so stupid I'm an adult I can do what I want but he doesn't think that he still treats me as if I'm six-teen I wish I could be with them...the humans and out of the borders of the water my father gave me." Bucky said.

"I'm sorry for rating you out back there." Steve apologized.

Bucky shrugged. "I'm not mad." Then there was a loud crash. "Sam?"

"James, what are you going on about what is this place?" Sam demanded.

"It's my collection." Bucky defended.

"Your father would be pissed if he saw this." Sam told them.

Bucky looked at the crab. "You're not gonna tell him are you!"

"James there's a lot of pressure down here come with me I'll take you home and warm

you up." Sam started to walk away as a shadow overtook the cave.