Chapter Four: Kiss The Boy

Later in the night, Bucky got ready for bed when he spotted Y/n walking along the beach with Tulip. He stood out on his balcony. "Come here Girl!" She called out then looked up meeting his icy blue stare, the princess waived at him, he blushed then waived back slowly walking back into the room.

"This has gotta be without a doubt the single most stressful day of my life." Sam complained, Steve rolled his eyes at the man, Bucky just glared at him as if to say 'you'll be fine'. "I hope you appreciate what I go through for you young man!" He reprimanded, James and sat on the bed feeling like he'd fall through the soft cushion. "We gotta make sure tomorrow when the princess takes you out tomorrow she kisses you."

Meanwhile under the water George was concerned for his eldest son not getting any sleep, having all the waters being stretched to find James.

The next morning you and James set off to go through the town and show him around.

Bucky couldn't help but feel amazed at all the things you showed him, you even let him take control of the carriage for a little while.  But you still hadn't kissed him.

That night you took him on a little boat in a hidden lagoon that connected to the sea, Sam and Steve discussed with Tony what to do and all of them got started to make it romantic. "Only one day left and that girl hasn't even puckered her lips for our little fish-man." Tony complained.

Sam cleared his throat. "Be in position."

The seagull started making this wrenching noise you laughed. "Someone should find that poor animal and put it out of its misery." Clearly you thought the seagull was hurt, but the noise was funny, Bucky glared at Tony as if to tell him to shut his beak.

Sam scoffed and shook his head. "God he's an idiot."  Bucky still could talk to other animals and he made sure they knew what to do and they helped set the mood. "There you see him sitting across the way. He don't got a lot to say  But there's something about him and you don't know why but you're dying to try. You wanna kiss the boy." Sam sang softly.

You looked around for the person singing. "D-did you hear that it sort of sounded like your friend."

Bucky shook his head with a shrug. "Yes, you want him look at him, you know you do. It is possible he wants you too. There is one way to ask him: it don't take a word, not a single word, go on and kiss the boy."

You smiled at the man across from you, Bucky looked stumped. "Sing with me now Sha-la-la-la-la-la My oh my look like the girl too shy ain't gonna kiss the boy sha-la-la-la-la-la Ain't that sad? Ain't it a shame? Too bad, she's gonna miss the boy."

You looked up at him. "I feel bad that you aren't able to tell me anything about yourself, like personally, maybe I could guess?" Bucky nodded along with your idea. "Alright, favorite food? I feel like you might be a fish type guy?" Bucky made a disguised look and shook his head. "Alright alright, what about chicken?" He shrugged. "You've never had chicken, it's so good, okay okay you like veggies." He nodded. 

"Now's your moment (ya, ya, ya) Floating in a blue lagoon (ya, ya, ya) Girl, you better do it soon No time will be better (ya, ya, ya, ya, ya, ya) he don't say a word and he won't say a word until you kiss the boy." All the fish and the lighting bugs made the scene beautiful as Sam sang, squirting water around the boat but not on the two of you. "Sha-la-la-la-la-la Don't be scared (sha-la, sha-la-la ya, ya, ya) You got the mood prepared (woah, woah) Go on and kiss the boy Sha-la-la-la-la-la Don't stop now (sha-la, sha-la-la ya, ya, ya) Don't try to hide it how You want to kiss the boy (woah, woah) Sha-la-la-la-la-la Float along (sha-la, sha-la-la) And listen to the song The song say kiss the boy." Tony started squawking again, Sam had some flamingos cover his mouth for him. "(woah, woah) Sha-la-la-la-la-la The music play (ya, ya, ya, ya, ya, ya) Do what the music say You got to kiss the boy You've got to kiss the boy Oh, don't you wanna kiss the boy you've gotta kiss the boy go on and kiss the boy." Just as you both were about to kiss you were knocked over in the boat.

"Whoa, hang on." You tell him as both of you hurried to land.

Agatha's rage grew. "Good boys." She said to her eels. "Nice work, boys.  That was a close one.  Too close.  The little siren!   Oh, he's better than I thought.  At this rate, she'll be kissing him by  sunset for sure.  Well, it's time Agatha took matters into her- or shall I say his- own tentacles!George's son will be mine - and then I'll make him writhe.I'll see him wriggle like a worm on a hook!" She spoke to herself as she transformed herself.

You sat on the beach singing to yourself, when Natasha came up to you. "Y/n, if I may say, far better than any dream man, is one of flesh and blood, one warm and caring, and right before your eyes." Natasha spoke, pointing to Bucky in the window looking at Sam and Steve.

You smiled, you knew you were in love with him you could tell even without spoken words that he was kind and gentle and he just wanted what you did love. You got up to go into the castle and tell your father and said prince about your feelings for him but the sound of the voice you heard singing to you the day you washed up on the beach stopped you. You turned to see a man walking on the beach towards you, you were entranced when you saw him, light blond hair, still handsome, but looked the polar opposite of James, but for some reason you forgot about James.