Chapter Five: Land And Sea

The next morning an excited Tony flew through the widow. "James!  James, wake up!  Wake up!  I just heard the news.  Congratula-tions, kiddo, we did it!"

Sam yawned. "What is this idiot talking about?" He stretched in his bed.

"Right - as if you two didn't know, uh?  The whole town's buzzin' about the prince gettin' himself hitched this afternoon!  You know, he's getting married!  You silly sidewalker!  I just wanted to wish you luck.  I'll catch you later, I wouldn't miss it!" The three men looked at the bird in shock.

Bucky got excited and got dressed in something nice before running down the steps inside the palace to find you and a princess along with your father and Natasha. "Well Princess Y/n, I'm sorry for doubting you about your dream boy." Natasha apologized. Bucky's smile fell upon seeing the other man. "He is handsome."

"I want to be married at sunset, Father." You spoke.

Bucky shook his head thinking. 'No, no this is all wrong I'm the dream guy, who is that?' Tears welled in the man's eyes as he ran back to his room. Agatha smirked at the trinket around her neck.

Sunset came and the wedding was prepared to perfection on a boat, Bucky had to watch with sadness as the boat sailed away, Sam and Steve tried comforting their friend but to no avail.

Tony flew around the ship to say hello to his friend humming the wedding match tune to himself when he heard a males voice start to sing it sound an awful lot like Bucky, as the man sang Tony looked into the window. "What a lovely little groom I'll make, my dear I'll look divine. Things are working out according to my ultimate design. Soon I'll have that little mermaid and the ocean will be mine!" Agatha in her disguise sang but the reflection revealed her true form.
    Tony flew to find Bucky. "James! James!  James.  I was flying, I wa - of course I was flying - An' - I's- saw that the watch - the witch was watchin' a mirror, and she was singin'

  with a stolen set o' pipes!  Do you hear what I'm tellin' you? THE PRINCE IS MARRYING THE SEA WITCH IN DISGUISE!"

    Bucky and all of his friends looked at the bird in shock. "Are you sure about this?" Sam hissed.

Bucky jumped into the water and Sam let barrels roll into the water. "Steve you do what's best and swim to that boat. Tony stall the wedding."

You walked down the aisle, your father being the one who was going to be minister. "Y/n are you feeling well?" Your father asked.

"Never better." You answered, still not fully there.

    Then Tony along with a bunch of different types of birds started to attack Agatha, everyone reacting except for you.

    Bucky was able to get on deck, when the little trinket around Agatha's neck broke, returning Bucky's voice to him, you were broken from your trance. "James."

    "Y/n." Bucky said rushing up to you.

    "I-it was you the whole time?" You asked.

    Bucky smiled. "Yeah, B-but you've gotta kiss me Y/n, I'll explain later bu-" He was cut off by an agonizing pain, Bucky fell to the floor he wore the shirt still but his pants were now a fin.

    Agatha cackle. "You're too late!" She turned into her octopus form, dragging Bucky back into the water. "This was never about you my dear boy." Then she wasn't paying attention and walked into George.

"Agatha Stop!" The king demanded.

She scoffed. "Dear Brother, Ha ha ha - How ARE you?"

"Let my son go." He pointed the triton at the witch.

She cackled. "Not a chance, George! He's mine now.  We made a deal."

"Father, I'm sorry!  I - I - I didn't mean to.  I didn't know -" Bucky tried explaining but was cut short by his father blasting a bolt of light at the paper the witch held.

"You see? The contract's legal, binding and completely unbreakable -even for YOU. Of course, I always was a girl with an eye for a bargain. The daughter of the great sea king is a very precious commodity.  But - I might be willing to make an exchange for someone even better. . . ." She led on.

You got into a lifeboat rowing away. "Y/n What are you doing?" Natasha asked.

"Nat I lost him once and I'm not doing it again!" You yelled back.

Agatha arched a brow. "Now! Do we have a deal?" Bucky's Father pointed his triton at the contract and signed it. "Ha! It's done then." George withered into a little slimy thing to the ground, Agatha picked up the crown and triton. "At last it's mine." She cackled and James went to attack her, but she pushed him away with her tentacles and pointed the triton at him. "You little brat contract or not I don't care your gonna be a little sea worm just like dear old daddy." You saw the sea witch and threw a wood spear you made out of an ore cutting the witch, she turned to you, your breaths were limited under here. "Why you little troll!" She yells, you start swinging to the surface when your legs and arms are wrapped by the eels, a crab and fish fight the eels. "Say buh-bye to your lover girl." Agatha aimed the triton at you, ready to fire as she did though James made the triton hit Sparky and Scratchy, making them turn into dust. "My boy's my poor little baby's!" She weeped, she watched as James helped you back onto your boat and casted a spell with the triton turning her ginormous all Sam and Steve could do is watch in fear.

Bucky swam to you, holding you in the water so you don't drown. "Y/n you've gotta get away from here!"

    You shook your head. "I'm not leaving you I'll protect you till the end of the line, I-I love you."

    Bucky smiled but the happiness didn't last. "You pitiful, insignificant, fool!"Agatha yelled, you watched with wide eyes as the witch was now 1,450 feet tall you'd assumed.

One of her tentacles came crashing down. "Look out." You tell him, you and James were moved about ten feet back by the wave the tentacle created.

" The waves obey my every whim! The sea and all its spoils bow to my power!" The Witch yelled in victory, she started to create a whirlpool of the water making wrecked ships rise to the surface again.

Your father watched in fear, as you and James were separated by a waive, you were caught under the water when you grabbed onto a rope that was connected to one of the old boats and you climbed it so you would be able to sail you could hear James calling out for you, as The witch attacked. your love with the triton, you got to the wheel to steer as the witch was distracted and about to kill James. "So much for true love!" Agatha laughed, you steer the boat's end to stab the witch in the stomach, she let out a scream and was killed.

You made it to land and gasped for air, falling to your knees before passing out.

George returned to his merman self as he watched his son watch the princess he turned to the crab. "He really does love her, doesn't he, Sam?"

The Crab thought. "Well, it's like I always say, Your Majesty. Children got to be free  to lead their own lives, along with crabs and fish to your majesty." Your father walked up to your limp body.

The king arched a brow at his royal advisor. "Yes you always say that." He said sarcastically then the king sighs. "Then I guess there's just one problem left."

Sam looked at his ruler. "And what's that, Your Majesty?"

The king smirked. "How much I'm gonna miss him." He lifted his triton high and turned the fish crab and his son into humans once more, they wore clothing this time looking very clean cut and nice.

James ran up to you and your father he hugged you spinning you around and kissed you. "Y/n, have I told you I love you."

"I'm never gonna get sick of those words from your mouth." You said with a smirk.

The same day the two of you were married, come to find out at one point your fathers knew each other, and Sam and Steve...well they're still working on being humans for real this time.

And funny enough you and Bucky could talk and talk and talk, that's all you two ever did with one another, Natasha found love for Bucky's brother Thomas, and Tony was well still Tony.

And you live Happily ever after apart of the land and sea