SCUM

Genshin Impact was a male power stallion novel

To be more specific , Genshin impact was a monster fighting, escapist cultivation novel with a ridiculous length and a disgustingly long cheesy "will they ,won't they" chase between the female and male lead

The protagonist of this novel, Childe was neither the kind that started heroic or invincible, like a proud whale nor the kind who was a good for nothing loser-yet he somehow managed to trend in thousands of tumblr pages dedicated to him and fans on Hoyoverse.

He was the kind of lead who was pitch black , dark,and vicious, suffering misery after misery with a sinister smile that promised revenge and the blood of those that wronged him.

When Zhongli first assigned this novel to his class, he had done it out of the hope of getting his student interested in Chinese Studies over the Summer, with a story that was up to date ,with the new generation, and inspired by Chinese Cultures ...But now he could only wonder if he made a mistake after all

Flipping through the pages, Zhongli felt a migraine washing over him. He has gotten to the part where Childe was betrayed by his "Xian Sheng '' who tricked him into destroying Liyue and outcasted him into the abyss, before slamming the book shut and walking downstairs to his kitchen to get a cup of Osmanthus Wine.

It wasn't that it was a terrible story...No scratch that...It was definitely a terrible story. There was something about it that irked Zhongli's nerves. He didn't know whether it was the awfully written papapa scenes or the fact that Childe's sensei's name was Morax, which was the fond nickname his mother called him by...everything was quite strange about the story. Taking a deep breath, he poured himself another cup of wine, before going back and continuing on reading.

Immediately after clawing his way out of the abyss, where he met his one true love and mastered all weapon types, he became the eleven harbinger, under Tsaritsa, and began to wreak havoc over Teyvat. Turning into the bringer of chaos, he ushered a new age and the end of gods. As for Morax...he suffered a fate worse than death, forced to watch his own torture.

In the end, Childe became a legend spoken of for generations by Celestia , hailed for his unification of humans and immortals, his unbreakable relationship with his wife, Lumine, and his boundless number of descendants!

He should have known better and never listened to Hu Tao and Taken her suggestion. She was looking to murder him with this book, and at this point she already have done so.

Before he could muse further, his alarm blared,signaling for him to get dinner. Pushing his glasses up, he placed the book down ,and grabbed his coat,feeling a sense of happiness in having a welcomed distraction away from the horrendous story he has been reading for the past 5 hours. The frigid air of the winter night made Zhongli shiver as he blew puffs into his hands to warm them.

Once he locked the door and shoved his key inside his right pocket, he made the first step down the porch stairs.....and slipped on the sheen of ice that formed right below his feet. Yelping in surprise , he tried to stabilize himself, but it was too late....with one flip he found himself smacked face first onto the ground.

An immense pain bloomed throughout his body, and he felt his ears ring in shock.Breathing heavily, Zhongli laid on the ground motionless, the droplets of red on the ground were merging into one. Trying hard to stay awake, he clawed the ground in a desperate attempt to stand up. But it was to no avail, as his eyes began to close, turning his world pitch black.