SCUM

Holding in a gasp, Zhongli turned away, ignoring Venti's wandering eyes and giggles. How...how can this be? Was this some kind of joke? Venti was one of the main peak lords or archons, the author would like to call them,in Genshin Impact that followed Zhongli like a wandering dog. He loved jokes and always bothered others with his rhymes, getting drunk before dragging the person closest to him in an over the top song. Many humans called him a drunkard and disregarded his status as Monstadt's archon,claiming that he was a bumbling fool who was always up to no good.Everything is getting too strange and absurd,he has to be careful if he wants to get out of this without any trouble.

Concentrating on his acting, he conjured up the most absentminded expression like he'd just woken up."..I highly doubt that is true Lord Barbatos"

"Awwww. .... You're no fun" Venti booed "and here I was down with worry and even skipped my afternoon drinking session with Eula, when you came down with a high fever. How did our proud and mighty Morax manage to get a fever anyway? Had too much fun last night?Or were you worried about the Heavenly conference approaching soon and are anxious to see the results?"

The more Zhongli listened the more he wanted to spit blood. There was something familiar with those words,and it was sending shivers up his spine.Why did these lines sound so familiar?

" You have gotten soft dear friend", Venti laughed, his braid glowing brighter and brighter with each laugh

No no..there was definitely something familiar with this set up. At this moment, something dinged

[The System was successfully activated:Bound role: Childe's Xian Sheng. Liyue Archon "Morax". Weapon: Spear Plot point: Disciple Childe : 100 EXP points. ]

NO. NO. NO.NO! With his luck, he managed to land a while after the Disciple recruitment. This was where... Childe's journey into the depths of his darkness began.

[You have triggered the system's execution command and have been bound to Morax's account. As the plot progresses various point types will gradually become available.Please ensure that no scores falls below zero, or the system will automatically mete out punishment.]

There was no turning back, this was the start of his horrendous death at the hands of Childe. Resting his forehead on his head, he felt a surge of curses arising at his fate ,the author, and the system that brought him here. It wasn't just his life that was in his hands, but also the life of thousands of others, including Venti.

The boyish god that sat beside him was Monstadt's god, who protected Zhongli with a smile, before getting torn apart by a corrupted Dvalin, who was once Venti's longtime friend , a dragon of the East, until he was left with nothing but bones!

At this moment the victim was smiling ear to ear, as if welcoming his horrendous death at the hands of his "murderer" once again. The pressure was immense.

What has he done? Was this god's way of punishing him for past mistakes? He had now everything to lose and nothing to gain at this moment.

No. This can't be the end. Even if he can't save his own life from Childe's merciless hands, he might just be able to save those Morax once loved. The story hasn't progressed that far yet...and if he play his cards right..he could stop Childe from destroying those around him that had no part in his suffering