part 1

Disclaimer- fictional story!!

Author's pov-:
In malhan mansion-:

There was pin drop silence for the last couple of hours...... increasing the tension of the surroundings......we can see a blurry figure continuously trying to call someone.....the girl seemed to be on her early twenties......she wore a baggy outfits which probably is the most comfortable outfit for her,her hair being tied in a messy bun...... eyebrows frowning.......what was exactly going on?!........

Maid- ma'am apko andar jaana chahiye......apko thand lag jayegi.....itni raat ko bahar rehna apke liye thik nhi.......

???- aunty ji, kitni baar bola hai mujhe y/n krne bulane ko main apki beti jaisi hun na.....meri itni si baat bhi nhi manoge......

Maid- beta par apko pata hai na sir gussa krte hai.......

Y/n- pata nhi woh kharus insaan samjhta kya hai apne aap ko!!......but sorry aunty ji.....main nhi jaa sakti......itni der hogayi hai.... woh abhi tak ghar nhi aaye....

Maid 2- ma'am ap abhi tak bahar khadi hai......aake kuch kha lijiye......

Y/n- nhi aunty ji... woh mujhe bhook nhi.....(cuts off her line by a sharp sound)

Author's pov-:
Before y/n could finish her line....it was cut off by a sharp sound of opening the main door Gate, where we can see a 6 ft tall guy coming out from his branded Lamborghini......he looked quite tired and frustrated......as soon as he stepped out the car.....the driver drove the car away to the parking area and the security guards greeted him and went to continue their unfinished work of closing those big mansion gates......seeing the guy slowly approaching towards her....y/n sighed in relief.....the guy approached towards her and gave her a cold indication to come inside......shivers ran down y/n's spine........

Its been one year she is married to Nischay malhan.....ceo of malhan industries......the richest buisness man in India.....she never wanted to marry him.....as money is not what she wants......but due to her father,whose words she can't deny,she had to do this......as time went in its own flow,she gradually started falling for him.....cuz who would not fall for a 6 ft tall, handsome guy with those dark eyes and deep voice (edit-:especially if he's a red flag kyun ki usi laal jhande ke kapde se toh lehenga silwana hai tumko) but the only thing that came between them is none other than Nischay himself......he always stayed cold towards her..... infact during this whole year there were most probably 10 days altogether when they talked cuz Nischay is always out of country due to his buisness and deals.......and for y/n it's quite difficult to spend her life like this when her own love is becoming her rival!!

Ignoring all these.....she knew that Nischay asked her to come inside their house......

Maid and maid 2 both took her inside.....and she went directly to the kitchen to grab a glass of water for Nischay who was collapsed over the couch due to tiredness and frustration......

Y/n handed the glass of water and gathered some courage to ask—

"Where were you all this time?!"

Nischay simply glared at her and coldly answered "at work"

Y/n- yeah I know but you should inform me about that.....i got tensed when you are coming late atleast inform me.....so that I can be relieved.......

Nischay- I don't wanna argue now......leave me alone......

Y/n- what do you wanna mean....?!

Nischay- I mean just leave me alone cuz I don't wanna waste my time arguing with you that is totally useless!!!( Shouting)

Y/n- so my tension and care for you seems useless to you?!( With tears in her eyes)

Nischay- oh please mujhe tumhara yeh ganga jamuna behta huwa nhi dekhna.......

Y/n- why did you married me then......when you can't even respect my love and care for you,when my tears seem useless to you.......

Nischay- yes you know what that's the thing I regret marrying you!!!......why dont you go away.....just go and die and leave me alone...... marrying you is the biggest mistake and I am REGRETTING IT so fucking much!!!
(shouting)

                   **silence**

Y/n- well you don't have to now!!

To be continued........

Toh ajj ke liye bas itna hi.......
Fir milenge kal.....do show your love and support if you guys liked the update, mention in comments too......
Tabh tak ke liye
Bye bye
besties...
     ~ Raanjhaan 🍓

Aur Nischay ki charector ke liye do pyaare sabdh -:

Okhaayy byeee!!

(It's basically a draft from a year ago I guess... decided to publish it.....maine jyada edit nhi Kiya so bare with the noob Raanjhaan who wrote this quite a while ago)