part 3

Nischay's currently in his business meeting regarding the import and export charts of his company's new products. Everyone kept explaining the profits and the other categories but nothing registered in his mind, the morning  incident messed up his mind so much, that now he couldn't even focus on work. He did tell her to leave but he thought they were just mere words to shut her up, he never thought she would take that seriously and leave in middle of the night.

Why did he hated her so much? Yes it was true he never wanted to marry her, but it's not like she wanted to do so. Nor he has spent time with her to find her annoying—then why? How did the seed of such tremendous hate germinate in his heart? And even if he did hated her, why is he feeling such burden in his chest? Why is it tightning everytime he thinks about her? Not that he's worried about her......like its ridiculous. He can never worry about a girl he didn't cared for. She will be fine and safe. That's what nischay was hoping for— for her to be safe. It's not like he cared; he just didn't wanted another problem to take care of; or that's what he convinced himself.

"Sir? Your phone's ringing...."

"Huh?! Oh yeah, thanks , continue the meeting amongst yourselves, send me the final report after done discussing." Nischay said as he leaves the meeting room. His phone has now stopped ringing. An unknown number pops up his screen with 2 missed calls. Nischay was going to call it but before he could do so the unknown number calls again.

Otp

"Yeah?" Nischay drawls.

"Nischay malhan speaking?"

"Hmm.... who's this?"

"Well you see I'm calling from the reception of heal & health hospital, a girl has been admitted to our hospital, she's been brutally injured, the last number on her phone was yours, so could you please take a look and fill up the formaliti......"

Nischay couldn't process what he just heard, a girl— brutally injured— last dialled number.......yes the last phone call he received from yesterday till now was of y/n's. NO......ITS NOT Y/N. MAYBE SHE DIALLED THE WRONG NUMBER........but she clearly did mention his name.

He rushed to his car, and drove hastily to the hospital. "Please let that girl not be y/n.....please."
Nischay kept on mumbling this through entire drive, or he can say he was praying. Praying not to see the worst possible condition of her.

His heart raced like a wild horse as he passes one corridor and another, seeing a lots of patients, injured, bleeding a d their family members being desperate to save them. The scene made his heart sink down his gut.

"Please not y/n!"

But we don't get what we pray desperately for, we get our karma back, if done good one gets rewarded, if bad— punished......that's what karma is. Regret was doubled this time with sorrow, making his blood run cold. Infront of him lied in a stretcher was y/n— unconscious, with lot of bandages trying to prevent the crimson red flow of blood from her forehead. Several injuries left it's marks on the other body parts. She laid there miserable. Only because of him. If only he didn't said her those harsh words this wouldn't have happened.

"Patient's head has been brutally injured due to an truck accident, her condition is really serious, we need to do the surgery right now. Can we know what's your relationship with the patient?" Asked the nurse. And for the first time nischay's voice choked while replying.......
"wife—she's my wife." The wife he never wanted, the wife he hated, the wife he killed, the wife for whom his eyes are burning, battling not to let his tears out.

"Ahh I see. Please fill up the formalities on the reception, while we shift her to the ICU."

"Woh bach toh jayegi na?"

"Sorry to inform you but we can't guarantee this, patient has already lost a lot of her blood, we will try our best"

"Just go and die" he once said to her.

The nurse left nischay dumbfounded. He walked up to the reception and filled the formalities. As he filled those up, big tears of sorrow fell down from his eyes on the papers. He wiped them up. Hoping for the best.

To be continued.....

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿
Toh ajj ke liye bas itna hi.....do show your love and support if you guys liked the update, mention in comments too......
Tabh tak ke liye
Bye bye
besties...
     ~ Raanjhaan 🍓

Part 4 on 10 votes...