part 2

Y/n couldn't believe her ears. All these days she endured such pain for this guy. This guy who doesn't even deserves to be infront of her eyes. And what does he dares to do; to spit out such harsh words. Like nothing.

"I regret marrying you!!"

"Just go and die."

His words echoed loud in her ears.

Silence

"Well you don't have to now."

Y/n- you don't have to regret it anymore.

Nischay raises an eyebrow at her words. He was confused, he knew he hasn't spent much time with her to know the exact tone of her voice. But somehow he felt it was different. The unwanted warmth of her voice, of her nagging and of her requests were gone. It was a tone he didn't quite recognise for a spilt second.

Y/n- let's appeal for a divorce.

Nischay- huh—what?!

Y/n- yeah.....in that way you don't have to regret anything.....and I won't have to waste my energy on someone undeserving.

Nischay- what the f— whom did you call undeserving? How dare to do so. If you're forgetting lemme remind you. It's me whose money you feed off, whose house you're living in, whose clothes you're wearing and if someone who's undeserving of all these is you. You sit home all the day doing nothing while I work my ass off to afford your luxuri—

Y/n- shut up! Just fucking shut up! Who do you think you are huh! And whose fault it is to make me leave my work. I was happy in my life, was happy with my work until you and your mother effing buisness aristocrat family appeared out of nowhere and made my dad forcefully say yes for the marriage. You forced my dad for the deals. You fucking idiot. And it's your family who wanted me to stay at this hell and not to go on work because they think if I'd be independent I can be a potential threat to your family buisness. Thus I've been treated like shit, deprived of my freedom, my dreams and my love.

Nischay was shocked at her outburst; for a moment he did feel something heavy in his chest. A man should know when to backup at the proper moment unless he's blinded by ego. Same goes with nischay. He might think he's the one whose controlling everything; little did he know he was the one being controlled used like a puppet by his ego.

Nischay- that's because you were just a buisness. Expect nothing more. And if you don't want to stay in this house you called hell. Go! The doors are wide open for you. And about the divorce matter. Sure, wait for 6 months more we're done completely. Now pack your bags and leave.

With this said he went to his seperate bedroom and slammed the door.

While y/n stood there speechless. Exhausted from all this she fell down, slow tremors of weeping, which she was trying so hard to not let out, finally couldn't stay any longer. She cried.

And with that she decides to stay no longer. She went up to her room and packed her stuff. After stuffing all her clothes and leaving the wedding lehenga and the Mangalsutra which held no emotions. She walked down and without even looking back once. She left. She finally chose herself over everyone.

The night swept away and the sun shone bright in the morning sky. And a sleepy nischay comes downstairs, reminiscing the harsh things he said last night. He did felt bad but his pride was enough to swallow that up.

The maids served him his breakfast none of them spoke a single word. The silence was too loud. He finally asked to one of them noticing her absence during the breakfast. Normally she's the one who serves it to him.

Nischay- where's y/n?

Maid- well you see ma'am left.

Nischay- ........huh? Left where?

Maid- I'm sorry sir. I don't know. I came to know from the guards out there that she left during the night.

Nischay couldn't process what he heard, he should be happy right? But why is he feeling broken?

He ran straight to her room only to find and empty room except the wedding lehenga and the Mangalsutra lying at the vanity.

She left.
She really did.

And nischay finally knew that marrying her isn't what he regrets;

What he actually does regrets is his actions making her leave.

☏ ♚ ◌☏ ♚ ◌☏ ♚ ◌☏ ♚ ◌☏ ♚ ◌☏ ♚ ◌

Toh ajj ke liye bas itna hi....do show your love and support if you guys liked the update, mention in comments too......
Tabh tak ke liye
Bye bye
besties...
     ~ Raanjhaan 🍓

3rd part??