Chapter 11

Here I was bouncing (Y/N) on my lap in the main room and seeing him giggling was sweet to look at. I was smiling to get him to smile which ended up working and I kept singing this little tune in a playful tune, "Bouncy Bouncy Bouncy Woo!"

I kept playing with him as long as I could and he was having a good time. I was too. Playing with my baby is really fun. As I was playing with him, he fell onto me.

He has started to grow a liking to falling onto me. Usually when babies fall and (Y/N) is no exception, they cry their hearts out because they got a fright.

He however does not cry when he falls onto me. He just snuggles into my chest and closes his eyes. I gave him a kiss on his head and put my head on his and we both snuggled.

He then pulled down my dress and tried to nurse on me but did not get any milk since my supply wasn't ready. He then started to cry wanting his feed.

"Aww, its okay darling, your milky isn't ready yet. You can have some later." I explained and cooed to him as I pulled up my dress and laid him on my dress and stroked his head.

"Mother, Lunch is ready!" Cassandra informs me as she enters the room.

"Thank the lord, I am starving." I sigh lying back on the couch and then bring (y/n) to his cradle in the lunch room. I had a nice salad today with strips of human flesh. It was really good actually. I quite enjoy Bela's salad.

After, I got him ready for the walk and picked him up. "Come now dear, your uncle is waiting for you." I say smiling down at him as I put him in my arms.

I walk out the castle and into the village and notice he was not there. "That's odd. Your uncle is usually very excited and on time to see you." I tell (Y/N) as he is tucked in my chest and he is trying to suck my breast.

I giggle seeing him try to get his feed. "I told you later. Not now, later. Are you really hungry already?" I ask him as he is starting to get frustrated trying to get at least one drop of milk in his mouth.

"Oh well, let's continue our walk little one." I say as I take him off my breast and tuck him in more. I walk around the village and I don't see any survivors yet. After I returned from my walk, I hand him to my daughters since it was their time to play and look after him while I get some me time.

I did some notes on my expirements on the baby and such and such. I wrote things about how he reacts to certain enemies and which he will attack and won't and his love for me.

I have to be honest but I am obsessed with him. All I think about is him and then next to him my daughters. I really do love him and I am quite suprised I would ever love him that much.

Then the next minute, I heard (Y/N) cry. I walked out to my daughters and noticed he was bleeding a little bit. I then ran over and picked him up. "Okay who is responsible for this?" I ask my daughters.

"I caught his finger with my tooth by accident mother. I was only playing and did not mean to cut him." Bela admits as she tries to encourage me to not punish her.

I then started to hush (Y/N) quietly and rocked him to stop crying. I then kissed his little cut and put him on the chair.

I did not taste his blood by the way, I wiped his little cut with my handkerchief and when I put him down I stood up for my daughters.

"Be more careful with him. If you don't, I'll have to look after him." I warn the three of them before I return to my study.

As I was writting however, I got a phone call from Heisenberg.

"Heisenberg, where were you today? My son was dying to see you today."

"Yeah, I was too. I love the little guy but unfortunately some fucker decided to burst in my factory and tamper with my army. So I had to cancel my visit to him to look after more important things."

"I see."

"I will try see if I can see the kid tomorrow. Anyways I just needed to get that out of the way. Later."

He then hangs up and so do I. Well that explains why he was not there today. I then hear (y/n) crying again. I slam my fist right into the desk thinking they hurt him again by accident. So much for being careful.

"Mother, (y/n) wants you instead of us. He does not feel like being with us at the moment. Apologies for this." Daniela said as she entered the room with (y/n) in her arms.

I took him of her and he immediately calmed down. I was a bit annoyed I barely had free time to myself but he is a little better than free time and I just gave him some extra mommy time... then I noticed something.

He needed to be changed.

"Hold it Daniela." I say stopping her at her feet before leaving. "Did you girls argue to not change him and instead give him to me?"

Daniela then moaned. "Sorry, I'll take him off you and change him." She says as she reaches for him and I pull him away.

"It's fine, I'll do it but only for today." I tell her as I put him on his changing table and began to undress him.

I cleaned him with a baby wipe and changed his nappy and after, I kissed his belly.

"Your sisters are so mean making me change you when it's their turn. Don't you agree?" I cooed to him as he on the table wiggling.

The nappy then opened and I ducked and grabbed a bucket. He then urinated into the air and it went into the bucket. "If you were a man, I would have kicked your bucket hard for doing that!" I joke to him trying to make a joke.

I thought about it and my humor is just dreadful.

I then brought him back to his sisters and they blushed. "He is your responsibility for now. When he needs to be changed, change him." I shout but not too loudly as I hand him to Cassandra.

"Well mother it was Bela's turn and she tried to give the job to me and then I told her it was her turn then she gave it to Daniela and it went on until Daniela brought him to you."
Cassandra explained as she rested (y/n) on her chest as she lied down on the sofa.

I then hum. "Well take turns next time and DONT argue of who's turn it is." I tell the other two girls as I go off to my study. As I was leaving, (y/n) began to cry seeing me leave. I turned back to him and I felt bad so I walked over to him and gave him a hug.

"Hush now sweetie. I'll be back later to give you your..."

He then tried to pull my dress again.

"Later dearest, later. Your milk still isn't ready yet." I explain to him as I put his arms away from the opening of my dress and put his pacifier in his mouth and glady sucked on it

I then decided to give up my freetime to look after him. He actually just wanted to snuggle on me so I allowed him to. He was smiling at me and I was smiling at him.

When it was dinner time, I allowed him to pull down my dress and let him latch onto me. He was feeding for an hour. He must have been starving.

"Poor baby." I whisper to him as I was slowly giving suck to him. After he was finished, he kept trying to get more. I tried to take him off and he would not let go. I decided to simply let him be and keep him there and covered him with my dress so I can get my own feed into me.

When I was done eating, he fell asleep on me. I simply awed at his state and kissed him. I kept him next to me so he can be with his mommy as he fell slept for the rest of the night.

I put him back into his cradle before I went to sleep myself and kissed him goodnight.