Chapter 20

I heard the sounds of (y/n)'s baby cry early in the morning as usual and I got up to the scent of something rotten. He needed a new nappy change.

"Did someone go doo doo in their nappy? Don't worry my adowable little baba, Mommy will make you nice and clean!" I say picking up his little body and bringing him to the changing table.

I changed him and he was once again a happy little baby. I smiled at how adorable he was being. I picked him up and sat down on my bed before giving him his late night nursing. He latched on quite quickly and I sat there looking at him and felt like to doze off.

After managing to stay awake, I put him back to bed with me and he fell asleep right inside my nightshirt. He managed to get in while I was laying on my side and he managed to get in there. I didn't care since he is my little baby and I am used to that.

Later on in the morning, he was further down. He seemed so safe and happy in there and I could not move. He was still asleep being cute. I gently moved my arm over to reach my book and I felt him move.

He then started to cry. "Aww, I am so sorry for disturbing you my love, ahh sh sh sh sh sh sh." I said plucking him out and cooing to my precious child. Eventually after a few minutes, he just wanted milk.

After nursing him and bringing him out to breakfast on his swing, he ended up in a better mood than usual.
I was smiling hearing him laugh and shake his little hands and legs.
I don't know why he is in a good mood but I am very happy for him.

Later on in the day as I was changing (y/n)'s little nappy, I noticed something up in the houses of the village like survivors where there. I can tell from the smoke going on.

Obviously I got curious and wanted to see what was going on. I looked down at my darling and I finished my job of changing his nappy. Then I went out to see what was going on.

My baby was with me and he was tucked in well as I was investigating the smoke and where it came from. He was babbling as I was walking towards the smoke. I looked at him and smiled. "Now little one, be very very quiet. I am hunting so shhhhh." I hush him nicely and stroking his head.

The sounds of people got my attention from inside the house. It seems like they are arguing about something. I looked at my dear and smiled. "Hooligans don't know how to be quiet, you have experience of being loud waking me up in the middle of the night so don't be smiling thinking you will get all scot free." I told him as he held my finger gently with his little hand.

I went into the house quietly, waited for a opportunity, then went in for the attack. There was a good lot of people in the house and killed every single one of them. The last kill was quite interesting and sad not going to lie.

The woman pleaded and she tried to fake pregnancy to make her live and obviously I knew it was fake since I seen her stuff a pillow in her top trying to make it look like a bump when I was murdering a man.

I seen this little music box that seemed interesting to me and I took it. It was worth a try to the baby as maybe he could sleep faster listening to the music.

I got to try it out when I was putting him down for his nap. He felt all upset all of a sudden so I put on the music box and he fell asleep. The music reminds me of a lullaby that I would write myself.

I was out sipping my wine as the sound of quietness was around me in my armchair. I decided to not go to my wine chamber since I didn't want to hear nothing and there is cries for me above me and I would be unable to help him.

So the time came and he was sobbing his eyes for my attention from the distance in the castle so off I went. He needed another nappy change and a bit of nursing so I fulfilled his wishes and got the jobs done.

He hasn't been making any developments at the moment in time so I will have to wait a little bit until I would be able to teach him how to walk and all of the most important things in life.

However his hair actually has a brown color which is quite interesting. It looked like he was going to have blonde hair but surprisingly no!

He then relaxed after I nursed him and he was in a very good mood and started to coo at me making me giggle at how adorable he was being.

"You are a little divle, you know that right? Right? You are! You are!" I cooed to him as he was giggling at me.