Chapter 1.

A/N: Before this starts, I wanna say that this takes place a few episodes in, basically after episode 4 "Noodles or death" just to clear some things up.

Also there will be chapters that are between episodes to not make this book boring or anything

——————————-

          Third POV

"I'm lost."

Who knew moving would be such a hassle, a long sigh left her as she dragged her feet, holding onto the strap of her cat carrier.

She wished she had asked if mei could AT LEAST, just MAYBE drove and picked her up at the airport buuut.. nooo.. she forgot to call mei and asked due to all the excitement of moving somewhere new.

She sighed at herself for forgetting such a simple request.

She even gotten a text from mei, saying that she was moving.. boxes.. unknown boxes to odd into her apartment but.. Knowing mei, she had bought furniture for her even if she said she didn't need to.

Odd hated feeling indebted to someone which... she was basically already in debt to mei for numerous reasons..

Such as mei buying her games online, staying up late at night when it was morning for her, listening to her rants, buying stuff off her wish list, etc.

It made her facepalm but she couldn't ask for a better friend. Mei was a great friend! Very caring and quite funny, knowing how to brighten your day in any way she can but she was a handful at times but she definitely wouldn't trade it for anything else in the world.

Not even for the carnivals fried dough! Which is saying a lot.

Odd looked down at her phone, staring at the photo before back at the building before sighing happily as she finally made it to the right building after a half an hour trying to find it.

Odd quickly walked inside the building to hopefully still be able to help mei. She doesn't feel right knowing mei moved all the boxes from the truck her apartment.

A tired sigh left meis lips as she pushed the final box into a medium sized apartment.

"Oh uh mei, if you're tired, you can go-"

Mei quickly stood up "AH BABABA. nope! I promised to help you move in and I WAS the one to convince you to move here! Oh this is so exciting being able to actually talk face to face! I'm so excited for all the things we can do together now! I already have a handful of ideas!" Mei said, placing her hands on the slightly shorter female infront of her, a giant smile on her face as her eyes shined with happiness.

Odd laughed as she rested her hands on meis forearms "I'm excited as well! It's so great to actually be standing in front of you!" Odd smiled before it dropped slightly "I just hope me trying to find a solution for this.. power.. situation won't ruin anything" Odd mumbled, sure she moved to megapolis to be closer with mei and to get out there but..

she also had a situation she needed to solve before it got out of hand.

Odd walked inside and set down the cat carrier, looking inside to see her beautiful cat "I'll let you out in a little, just let me unpack first" she smiled, the cat didn't argue and just stared before resting her head back down.

"Maybe we should unpack everything.. I could always ask tang to help!" Mei nodded at the idea

"I'll be right back! Don't go anywhere!" "wait Mei!-"

"Meeeiii.." Odd whined and where was she going to go anyways..? She didn't know this city very well..

She had no clue who tang was other than him being a friend of hers. She was honestly nervous and felt almost bad for dragging someone else into helping her move in but there was honestly almost no way of stopping mei once she set her mind to something.