Chapter 3.

A/N: sorry that this chapter came out like a week later. Things happened and such, I kept re-writhing this chapter as I didn't like it half the time so I really hope this chapter is okay! I hope it's not on the boring side either

Third POV

Soft sobs echoed throughout the odds apartment, mainly coming from the bedroom.

It was barely 4:35 am and here she was, clinging onto her cat as she sobbed into their fur, though they didn't do much to pry her off.

"I'm so so sorry! I didn't mean to step on your tail!"

She sobbed more, though the cat themselves seemed fine, licking their paw ever so slightly.

Odd sniffed and choked back a sob, looking down at her cat, who looked up back at her, having an unamused look on their face, as if asking if she was done yet.

Odd frowned slightly "Are you okay now..? Do I need to take you to the vet?! Oh god. Don't tell me I broke your tai-"

Odd coughed out strands of fur as the cat stared in almost annoyance.

Odd sniffed "Okay okay, im sooorry" odd mumbled as she rubbed her tears away, setting them beside her before getting out of bed.

What would she have for breakfast..?

Was it to early to have breakfast..?

She heard a race was going on today as well and that mei is going to partake in it, was that what she's been up to these past few months..?

Odd hummed slightly, twirling a piece of her hair around her finger as she made her way out her room. Her cat followed behind her

"What should I do first kyra..? Take a shower first or make breakfast..?" Odd asked, looking down at her angora cat, who stared up at her before making their way to the kitchen.

Odd smiled lightly and sighed "breakfast it is than" she mumbled as they made their way to the kitchen.

                    _________________

".. HA! HAHA! I DID IT FINALLY"

The sudden scream spooked kyra out of their sleep. The cat looked over, unamused and annoyed at the fact her owner was playing just dance and so early in the morning.

This was usually her workout or well apart of it but it played a major part.

"Okay! I'm done with just dance, Can't you believe it kyra..? I perfected it!" Odd said excitedly, picking up kyra and swinging them around, though all she got was a meow in response.

Odd smiled and set her cat down on the coffee table before thinking, she definitely couldn't bother mei or Mk at this hour..

"it's only been an hour.. what am I suppose to do..? The race isn't until I believe 11 am or something like that." Odd mumbled to no one but herself, scratching her head as she looked around "Oooh, hmmm actuuuaally, you think one of the convince stores are open..?" Odd smiled, quickly going to her door and slipping her shoes on and patted herself down before stopping.

"oh my wallet, whered I put that..?" Odd placed her hands on her hips as she continued to think "Do I have a wallet kyra..?" odd asked

Kyra stared before jumping down and walking down the hall. Odd watched after her before following

"Kyra..?"

said cat walked out with a wallet in their mouth "Aww thank you, such a good cat" odd cooed, crouching down and scratching under her chin before getting up and quickly going to her door, snatching them keys off of the wall.