Chapter 3

10 years later...

002 pov.

This place is a bad place. I have almost died several times, And Mama just says. "You did great 002" and walks off to let me get tested on. Its absolutely terrible. I need to get out of here.

As I was walking in the hallways with my hospital gown. My feet every time i took a step it was a cold feeling on my feet. I looked at the roofs to see camera watching my every move.

I moved my hand in a swift movement and a purple glow travels to the camera and disables it with a single movement.

i did the same with every camera I saw while walking down the hallway. Before i knew it i reached a room with a glass door. i softly placed my hand on the handle and turned it slowly. As i opened the door i saw an elevator, with a sign on the side of it that read. 'above ground'.

This is where i can escape. i can be free. I don't have to be here anymore. I dont have to almost die anymore. I can finally find Henry again.

that's if he is alive.

i shook the thought of Henry being dead out of my head, I looked around to see if there was any cameras in the room, not to my liking there was one. i quickly made a hand movement and the camera was off. i shut the door of the room and closed the blind that was behind it. I started pressing the down button on repeat until i saw the Elevator door open. I stepped in the elevator and turned to see the glass door with the blind open.

My eyes widen when i saw who it was. It was mama. i quickly started pressing the up button on repeat until I saw the doors shut. I sighed in relief and sunk down to the bottom of the elevator and cried happily.

I felt the the Elevator stop. i quickly got up and when the door opened i sprinted out. i was now running into the woods of California. Every time i go to the labs library I always read about the California lab. The lab looks the same as the lab that i just came out of.

i turned to see a lot of workers chasing me. "shit" i mumbled under my breath. i was trying to think of the map that was in one of the books. i was thinking of the trail, i looked at the ground and my bare feet. there was a trail, the trail that leads to hawkins. hopefully someone will help me there.

as i was running i tripped on a rock but i used my magic to make a shield so i could get up, once i got up i was sprinting on the main road. I looked at the car and read the paint that was on it. 'Hawkins Police Dept' i smiled and started waving to the car. I saw the man look at me with a confused look but he pulled over

"Hey kid you lost?" the guy said

"bad people" i said looking at the people chasing me

the guy looked behind me and unlocked the door

"hop on in kid" he said. i smiled at him and got in the car

"thankyou..." I said looking down at my knees

"so.. where you coming from?" he asked

"..Cali-California" i said looking up at the street

"Do you know your parents phone number? or where they live i can take you back?" he said before i started shaking my head.

"no. bad people did bad things to me" i said looking at him then looking down at the number on my arm

"whats your name kid?" He asked me with a comforting smile

i didnt know my name. i always went by 002. i guess that's my name then. I showed the man my wrist and he nodded

"2? i guess that could work for now until will figure out your real name" he said smiling "so those bad people.. what did they do to you? you dont have to tell me until your ready" he said looking at the road then me and then back at the road.

"since you told me your name i should probably tell you mine" he said with a chuckle.

"My name is hopper. Jim hopper" he said while i nodded

"i have no home" i said out of the blue hopping he knows someone that has a home i can stay at.

"hm, i have a cabin in the woods you can stay at if you need, I just need to contact the California pol-" he said before i cut him of.

"no, bad people will take me again and that wont be good" i said looking at him. He nodded and sighed

"fine, but 3 rules. You will not be allowed to exit the cabin at any cost. Don't do anything stupid. and last one, stay safe" he said with a smile

I nodded and looked out the window of the car and saw a large building with a large fence around it. I quickly stopped looking at it before i saw hopper looking at me with a confused expression.

"You ok?" he asked me while putting one of his hands on my hand i looked at him with a confused look.

"yeah.." i said looking at him with a smile

i tilted my head back on the head rest and i shut my eyes. I thought of Henry, i missed him alot. I opened my eyes and moved my hand swiftly and the necklace he gave me appeared in my hand. I saw Jim in the Conner of my eye look surprised.

i put the necklace on and i sighed. i looked at the road and saw that we where slowing down Infront of a forest. i looked at him and he opened the door on his side of the car.

i opened my side up and i took a step out onto the cold snow of Hawkins. my feet felt very cold, i turned to shut my door and i walked over to hopper and walked next to him all the way over to his cabin.

it was a nice little cabin, much better than the lab. i used my magic to open the door and Jim just turned to look at me with a surprised look, he shrugged his shoulders and walked inside.

i looked around and i waved my hand around and the house looked a lot nice than it was when we first got inside. All the spider webs where gone and it was just a nice house. with out food of course.

i walked over to a room that had a single bed. "That can be your room if you would like" I heard jim say. i looked at him and nodded.

i stepped into the room and looked around. it was so nice, it wasnt like a room at the lab.

i finally had a home, a place i could call home without being scared.

now all i have to do is find Henry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know i have posted like 3 chapters today :) you will get some Henry content soon