Chapter 13

Peter pov:

Lizzy had been taken by Mama again around a few months ago.

I was able to get Eleven out of the Lab safely.
It took a little while to get her out but it worked.

I had been thinking of way for me to get out of this place, only way I can think of is attacking the guards with my power and then running free.

I had killed Mama last night because I had seen her walking around the Lab so I murdered her.

I got of my bed and opened my door and walked all the way to the doors that led into the hallway.

I opened the door to the outside.
I haven't seen this for years.

I stepped outside and I walked outside.
I looked around to see if there was anyone here.
The was no there so I was able to go.
I looked at the fence and I saw that there was a large rip thing in the fence.

I started to walk over there and when I finally exited the horrible place I saw there was a map on the floor.

I picked it up and looked at it, every little detail to it, it may have a place I could go to and stay.

I looked in the bottom right corner of the page and I saw that there was a name on there.

'Elizabeth May'

I felt a smile arose to my face once her name.

I looked at the map locations and i saw a long line that lead all the way to the lab, From a random place in the woods.

I folded up the paper and i put it in my pocket, and i started walking out of the place.

Once i got to the town i thought i would just stop into the fish and chip shop, But i had no money.

I tottally should have stole some of mamas money. I Pulled out the map so i could look at it and see where i was, I was near the circle that was marked in the middle of the woods. I looked up and I saw a cabin in the woods with a 2 cars parked in front of house, one of them looked familiar to me. It was the man that was near Lizzy at the hospital.

I started running towards the house, once i reached the door i started knocking repeatedly on it. The door opened finally and i saw the man who was there at the time of Lizzy getting shot.

I quickly grabbed onto his shirt "WHERE IS SHE?!" i said yelling "WHERE IS LIZZY!?" i said before he went to answer me. I felt my eyes tear up i couldn't help it but i was incredibly worried for Lizzy.

The man looked at me with a shocked face. I looked like he knew who i was "Henry! Henry! I dont know where she is!" he said

"YOU KNOW! YOU KNOW! YOU KNOW" i said each time while shaking him and then crying. The man pulled me into a hug trying to calm down.

I was crying now, not to much though. "...I lost my best friend again..." i said pulling away from his hug.

"shh, its alright" he said "my name is hopper by the way" he said

"...my name is Henry or peter, since you already know, and its not alright. Nothing about her being taken is alright! You let her Go! you saw them take her! you could have stopped them! you are a police officer! you could have shot them! you could have said that you where a police officer and then would have been fine!" i said starting to hold my hand up.

i looked inside to see a woman and a young boy standing there. I dropped my hand to my side and i turned around to go walk away. But before i could walk around i felt someone grab my shoulder and i got turned around.

I saw hopper stand to the side and move his hand welcoming me inside.

i walked into the house and I looked around. I Turned to hopper and gave him a soft smile, I looked at the bathroom door to see it open a little bit, It had fingers, small little ones, it also had eyes peaking out.

"Eleven?" i said tilting my head.

Eleven Pov.

I was watching as 001 was yelling at Hopper i think his name was.

After a few minutes of me watching i saw hopper let 001 In. 001s name was peter. I saw Peter look at me. i continued to stare back untill he said my name.

"Eleven?" He said.

I opened the door a little bit and i stepped out, I have been hiding out around this house since i have found my way here.

once I had stepped out I saw everyone's eyes on me. Peter walked over to me and crouched down. I looked at him and then i looked at hopper who was surprised to see me.

I wasnt sure if he was angry with me or just happy.

"sorry" i said looking down at my bare feet that where cold.

"its fine kid, I assume your from the same place as Lizzy from the looks of the outfit" Hopper said moving his up and down referring to my doctor dress.

"You can stay here, and you can also Peter" Hopper said "just peter you can sleep on the couch and Eleven will be sleeping in Lizzys room" hopper said walking over to me and peter. Peter stood up and picked me up with him.

I smiled and i reached over for Hopper and i got passed over to hopper. i smiled and hugged him happily.

Year later~

Lizzy pov:
1976:
Me and hopper have been sending letters to each other lately,

I was able to ask papa if we could send letters to each other, and we where able to.

Most of the Time I tell him about the lab and my training, and he normal tells me about this girl he has in his house.

I've been getting stronger with my magic, and I can now control a human body's blood flow.
I didn't like how powerful my power is because sometimes I can't control it.

I hurt a lot of people last time I was practicing my people.
Papa hasn't let me do any training for a while.
He is letting me choose when we train and when we don't.

He calls tests training so it doesn't seem bad.

He thinks of me still as a child even though I'm 27 now.

I was think of a way to find a way out of this place but since we are underground it's really hard to.
I was gonna take the elevator but I knew there was people guarding it for my escape.

I looked around my room to try and find a something that I could cover my eyes with, Papa as taught me something new that I can do.
Once I found something that could put it around my eyes I wrapped it around my head and I sat down.

Papa said I need to use static noise but I wanted try something else, doing it without static.

I held my hands on my knees and I had thought of Peter, I was think of where he was until I appeared into a large black room.

I looked around and I saw Peter standing next to a girl, they where talking about something.

I walked over to them and I stood there.
I saw the girl. It was Eleven.
She started pointing at me when I stood there.
She couldn't see me,
I could see her.

Or I thought she couldn't see me.