Chapter 9

The next morning I woke up on the couch I Henry's arms.
I remember last night about how we kissed.

It was great, today we would be going shopping for some clothing for the two. I think hopper would like eleven to stay here so she is safe, so it will probably be just me and Henry shopping today.

I went to get up but I felt Henry pulling me back down I turned to see him awake well half awake.
"Noooo" he said dragging the 'o' like a child

"Come on its-" I said looking at the clock "it's 11:36am, we should probably get ready" I said kissing his cheek and getting up.

He sighed and dragged himself upwards and he moved towards hoppers room to get clothes for the last time. We noticed that hopper wasn't here so he was probably at work.

I went into my room where eleven was sleeping, and I went over to her and shook her a little bit.
"Eleven, Me and Peter are going to go for a bit alright? I'm gonna get you some new clothes, and your gonna stay here ok? You can take anything from the fridge ok?" I said kissing her forehead while she feel back asleep.
I went into my closet and grabbed out a nice dress and went into the bathroom and got dressed and then walked out to see Henry in some baggy ass t shirt, he was wearing shorts he brought from hospital.
He had a pair of shorts his beacuse if it was i hot at the lab he would wear that with a short shirt, "that sorta got lost" I quote from him.

He smiled at me, I did the same back. He went to go put on his shoes, as I went to go to the kitchen which had around 300$ on the counter for me to get everyone something, I grabbed the money and put it in my pocket,after I went into my room quietly and grabbed a pair of shoes and put them on.

I put a note on my mirror on my room saying what time I will be back for eleven which was 5:30

I walked out the room and saw Henry looking at books in the living room bookshelf.

"We can get you some books if you want?" I said grabbing his hand and starting to walking out the door and locking it.

We where walking in the woods all the way to the town, while linking hands. Our steps where in sync and Henry seemed to keep an eye on that.
I was watching the floor as the trees and branches pass us.
"So, um what are we?" Henry said looking up at me.
I looked at him an gripped his hand even harder then I was before.
"We can be what every you want us to be" I said with a smile
He stayed silent trying to think of the name "can we be girlfriend and boyfriend" he asked shyly.
I nodded with a smile "of course you just gotta make it official with you asking me to be your girlfriend" I said
"Lizzy, 002, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked stopping and looking at me while grabbing both hands.
"Of course I will, and will you be my boyfriend?" I asked with a smile
He nodded happily and kissed me.
He held me by the hip while he kissed me, I could feel my cheeks flush red again. After we stood there for a few minutes we decided to continue walking, while walking Henry was talking about the future or technology and I thought that was interesting.

20 mins later at the mall:
Lizzy pov still.
We walked into one of the shops and Henry looked around at the clothes, he looked so happy to see so many cool clothes.

He got a nice shirt and some nice jeans and shorts. I looked around and got some nice dresses for for her and I also got her nice stockings to go with them, all we need to get those to was some shoes which should be easy.

It wasn't.

We where searching for a good 30 minutes looking for the shoe shop.
Once we found the shoe shop we looked at shoes Henry liked and we ended up getting them, I got some flat shoes for eleven.

We ended up having around 20$ left over so we got some ice cream and lunch together.
we walked outside to the park while eating out ice cream together he said he would hold all the bags and I disagreed and said I would hold elevens stuff and he would hold his own.

After looking for a nice place to eat we sat down on a nice patch of grass and sat down and ate, we talked about funny moments in the lab and when we pulled pranks on mama and papa.

"Oh my gosh, one time I got my magic and made mamas mind to get me ice cream" I said smiling happily

"Well when I was around 15 I went into papas office and put the balloons around in their and he almost crapped himself" Henry said with a large smile across his face.

I looked at my watch and saw it was around 5 o'clock.
It would take 30 minutes to get back to the cabin so we ended up walking back.

While we where walking I felt my arms getting weak and put my bags on the floor and moved my hands swiftly moving that bags upwards and walking forward. I smiled happily and I walked like that the rest way home.

Once we got back I opened the door to see hopper and eleven running around the room, while eleven was screaming.
I smiled at them and eleven saw me and stopped but hopper quickly grabbed eleven by the waist and held her above her shoulder.

"I got you some nice stuff eleven" I said putting the bags next to the door. I saw Henry do the same and stand next to me.

Eleven attempted to escape hoppers arms but it was impossible.
She sighed and flopped down
"What do you say?" I head hopper say
"Thank-you lizzy!, Thank-you Peter" she said getting put down by hopper.
She quickly ran over to the bags with her clothes and she opened them to see pretty dresses.
She turned to see hopper with a big smile.
"What did you get?" He asked as she showed him the clothes.

I turned to Henry and he pulled me close as we watched eleven being happy.
He kissed my head while I kissed his cheek.
While Henry eleven and I where asleep hopper had made Eleven a room in the spare room.
He promise that he would try to build a double bed for me to go in my room so me and Henry could share a room since we told hopper that night that we where dating. Hopper was a little pissed but he was just happy that I was happy.

Later that night Henry came into my room to go to sleep on the single bed I have. Henry confessed that when eleven was opening the gifts it was the happiest he has seen her.

He said
"I had set her free from her past before the lab."

__________
IM SORRY ABOUT THE LATE CHAPTER! I have had school super sorry about the late chapters!!

But omg 600+ views?!
Omg that's a lot Thank-you so much <3

Anyways i hope you guys are having a great week so far! Love you guys

Have a great day or night

(Totally recommend to listen to COUNTERFEIT. If you haven't)