Chapter 18

Peter pov-

It's been around 4 weeks since me and Lizzy Forgot a condom.
She hasn't been feeling to well, so she has had to stay home from work and i have had to as well.
We had also told Hopper about us getting married. He sounded incredibly happy but also a lil pissed since he wants the '3- inch minimum'

She keeps telling me that I should get her a pregnancy test so I had to get one this morning.
She had been asleep on the couch ever since I had gotten back.

I had to drop Eleven off at school today and she hung out with mike and her friends, she said that Mike's mum can pick her up so I can take care of Liz so I agreed.

"Darling?" I heard Liz say.
"Yeah?" I asked her as I walked over to her
"Test?" She said looking at me with a very pale face.

"Mhm" I said giving her the test.
"Thankyou" she said as she got up and went to the bathroom.
I let her be and I went into the kitchen to make her some chocolate chip pancakes.

After 15 mins of her being in the bathroom she came out slowly while looking at the test.
Her eyes darted up at me once she saw me.

"So?" I said mixing the batter with the chocolate chips.

"W-we-" she said as I walked over to her and looked at the test

2 lines

"We are having a baby" I said kissing her and hugging her, she started crying over it, I just chuckled and I held her close to me.

She quickly went over to the phone after a few mins of crying; and dialled hoppers phone number. He picked up.

"Dad, can you please come over? We have to talk to you" she said looking at me
"Peter is just making pancakes" she said as I walked over to the batter and I started to make the pancakes.

10 mins later.
We heard a knock on the door and Lizzy went to open it with her magic and then she forgot and she had to get up and do it.

Hopper walked into the house and sat down at the table waiting for the pancakes.

"Well what did you want to talk to me about?" Hopper said with a look of confusion.

Lizzy gave Hopper the test and Hopper was confused at first and then he looked at that 2 lines and his face lit up.

"I-I gonna be a grand father?" He said tearing up
"You already are" Lizzy said with a blank face.

"Oh, yeah. Woops. Anyways CONGRATULATIONS!" He said getting up and hugging Lizzy
"So. Did you do it with the 4- inch minimum?" He asked I sighed and I flipped the pancakes and put them on a plate.

"Uh? No... I wouldn't be pregnant if we did 4-inch minimum?" Lizzy said confused.

I brought over the pancakes and I gave some to all of us

"We haven't told El yet since we only just got the results" I said taking a bite of pancakes

"I could go pick up El today if you guys want?" Hopper said

Elizabeth quickly started nodding in agreement
"Mhm! Yes please I don't wanna see her upset when I pick her up! She went back to the lab today for a trip even thought Peter was like 'no' and I was like 'yes' it's for the experience" Elizabeth said looking at Hopper, and then Looking at her foot and running to the bathroom.
I knew she was gonna throw up.
Hopper looked at me confused "pregnancy stuff" I said nodding.
"Ah alright lot more sense" he said eating

"Your gonna be a good dad kid" he said with a smile.
"Your a great dad to eleven but your not her biological one so it will always be a bit different, but with this little shit it will feel normal" he said looking at me with a smile

Elizabeth came out of the bathroom covering her mouth.
"Ew" she said sitting back down
I chuckled and kissed her forehead with a smile.

I truely loved that girl with everything I had

_____________
I know it's a shorter chapter but I didn't really have anything planned for the rest of the chapter.
For the next few chapter there will be a few time skips but that for the sake of the next book :)