Prologue

Location: Remnant, Atlas
Time: 12:00am

In atlas, the kingdom most advanced technology on remnants, They "however" are corrupt government who was to enslave many parts of remnants. General james ironwood was given a task to found resource for atlas military.

Ironwood: Finally the portal from another world is finally complete, I want the army to attack this city *points at san francisco*

Captain drakes: Yes general.

Ironwood was having a evil smirk, This time he will soon realize that attacking san francisco will bring death between his army.

Location: Earth, USKA, Washington DC, The white house.
Time: 12:45am

Washington DC was a capital of USKA or United States of kitsune America, This country was incorruptible, Since American civil war, President Y/N was election in 1865 since he was a small child. He can't even age. In the white house, Y/N was doing his paper work, The door opens to reveal to be a maid.

 In the white house, Y/N was doing his paper work, The door opens to reveal to be a maid

Maid: Master, I have brought tea if you what.

Y/N: Oh thanks.

Y/N takes the teas and drink it.

Maid: Master, You have been overworked, You must rest now.

Y/N: Sorry, It's just I made the new project.

Maid: Project?

Y/N: It's the portal machine that can travel through space and time.

Maid: Oh?

Y/N: I know, It's been hard for-

Maid: Master, It's ok since you are a child President of United States, But the people in this country loves you.

Y/N chucker for that, Even since he was President, He named the country with a "k" Has USKA. He was half-human, half-fox, and has nine tails.

Y/N: Well, that's true.

Aider: *Ring* mr President, Its general nick on the Pentagon on line 5.

Y/N: This is Y/N.

Nick: *Phone* Mr. President, I'm afraid we'd have a heck of a situation down here.

Y/N: How bad could it be, Ben?

Nick: *Phone* According to NORAD, We've got unknown dots handing to san francisco, Aircraft carriers and decided to take care of it.

Y/N: *Though* Unknown dots? Who's country that send their own aircraft to America airspace?

Y/N: Ok, send the vessel, If their hostile, Tell the captain of that ship to open fire.

Nick: *Phone* Will do

Y/N hang up the phone, The maid could see Y/N face in worried.

Maid: Master, Are you ok? You seem worried.