Chapter 6 A Talking too (short)

"Good morning, you guys. How's your morning?" Said a smiling closed eyed Yamatomo. Clearly a sign says they done fucked up

This startles them a bit but Kaga asked

"Wh-What's seems to be a problem, Shikikan-sama?"

"Well there is no problems, for sure." He answered sarcastically "But I want you all to ask me...." He then glances at his laptop

"Ask you what?"

"This...." He then turns the laptop towards them. As they all faced the screen they all went pale

They have been caught. By a SECURITY CAMERA

"You see, I'm not that dumb. To leave my place without any CCTV cameras. As I was reviewing many footages before. The restroom that cought on fire? There was CCTV there. And lastly the Cafeteria, There were many CCTV cameras there in case someone is stealing food from there. And I can tell who started it. But I'm not gonna mention that."

"May I ask why you do this? These buildings are government provided and so too most things but why? What's your motive by doing this?" (Yamatomo)

"W-we just wanted to know... Who you are." (Kaga)

"That's it? By doing all of these things just to know me? Heh, to think that keeping a distance from you all won't even stop you all from knowing me."

"A-are you mad?" (Enterprise)

"No I'm just surprised. On what have I read before that the factions here uncommonly fight for territory or plain gaining face. What I'm saying that there is in-fighting in this organization. But, you all team up just to know my information."

"I'm also surprised on how you all entered my office. I mean there's no way I would left any keys behind because three keys are in my hands and I suspected that dumb Cookie princess gave it to you. But that's highly unlikely that she would give it to you all. Then I realized "oh, some of these girls know how to craft"."

"But let's just skip that for now. I want to know, what did you see when you are rummaging my laptop?"

The girls went speechless for a second but

"P-Personal I-Information." (Essex)

"And?"

"Report papers." (AVP)

"And? There's more to it."

"And your papers of you transferring here." (Kaga)

"That's it? Do you think you would know what's my purpose here when you saw those files do you?" (Yamatomo)

"Your purpose here was to take care and watch over us." They said in unison

"And did you see any papers about the "female commander" that will be transferring here?" (Yamatomo)

They shook their heads meaning they didn't

The commander was speechless for a solid second but sighed

"Look, I can't keep this secret for long. Your requested "female shikikan" might be impossible to fullfil. Because the Academy I was in has a low chance that a female commander would graduate. The only female commander that graduated with me in the top 10 somehow vanished but what I heard she is in the Atlantic Ocean with the Portuguese, Spanish, Canadian, and bits of the African navy. This island is located in the Pacific Ocean and there's no way she would come here and take care of you."

"So high command picked me because I was free at the time and I am their only commander that needs a position. They expected me to not become those previous commanders and it worked and they promise me that I will take care of you all until I retire. And I accepted their promise."