Chapter 24 The Bet

W.I.N Broadcast Channel

"Today, about four hours ago. An Unkown "alien-like" fleet attacked the American port base of Pearl Harbor."

"Currently, everything is still in chaos."

"But rest assure the problem is assured by the government."

"There may be tragedy but we will find those who's responsible for this terror attack on American Soil."

"Not only us, the US but also Russia."

"Russia lost about 9 sailors. But that's not all. Their ship - RFS Marshal Shaposnikov was heavily damaged and is still in repairs in Pearl Harbor along with USS Higgins."

"We got news that the US and the Russian Government will partner up to find those who attacked."

"But let's hope Justice is served."

"W.I.N Broadcast, News Daily."

Meanwhile in Azur Lane

As the Ship Girls all peeked on the door of the Commander's office

They saw Yamatomo, Panicking as the room itself is in utter chaos

Paper scattered everywhere

Yamatomo is on the phone

"Oi, do you heard the news that an Unkown fleet attacked Pearl Harbor?"

"I know, I know, it's tragedy but I got a fucking call from Terry (Terrance) that the fucking fleet fled west of Hawaii."

"Do you even know what they are actually heading?"

*Someone talking on the phone*

"THEY ARE GOING STRAIGHT FUCKING TOWARDS US LIKE A FUCKING HURRICANE YOU GODDAMN IDIOT!!!"

"How am I supposed to do if they arrive here, huh?!"

"Literally surrender like those *Cheese Eating Surrender Monkeys five years ago?!" (* = France)

"Do not expect the Girls fighting them."

"There's no way in hell that will happen and there's no way in hell I will allow them to fight!"

"What happened to the "let's make them assimilate to the 21st Century.", huh?"

"Just so you know that you might forgot because I am here since a YEAR ago!"

"Huh?"

As Yamatomo looked at the door where many Ship Girls are speechless as they watch him shout at someone on the phone

He then goes to the door

"Please remove your hands on the door, please." He asked politely

As the girls holding the sides of the door removed their hands there

"Thank you."

*SLAMS DOOR*

Even though that was rude, they understood his frustration