How Yamatomo say about his ships in WoW?

How does Yamatomo say about his Ships in World of Warships? (Omake Chapter)

How will the ship girls react to Yamatomo's ship collection in World of Warships?

What will be their reaction towards his honest opinions?

Starting of the Sakura Empire!

IJN Kaga

*Kaga looks intently at Yamatomo, wanting to onow what he would say*

"Oh, Kaga, huh?"

"In IJN tech tree, I think everything there is superbly balanced, Overpowered, or underpowered."

"And the IJN Kaga is the literal example of B, OP, UP."

"Balance I terms of health, Overpowered planed because they can be ready already from the stsrt of the match, and underpowered because those planes are made of paper for some reason."

"I once rammed a Missouri, that was fun."

"Well all in all. This one is good at support. That's for sure." (Yamatomo)

Silence~~~

"That's it?" Kaga asked him

"I'm sorry, but I realized the devs only focus on German, British, American, and maybe Russian ships in this game. But at least I played some notable ships. That's for sure." (Yamatomo)

" (Yamatomo)

IJN Hakuryū

"Where's Haku-san?" (Yamatomo)

"She lost her sword and is crying in her room." (Ayanami)

"Ah, ok thay makes sense. BUT! Moving on."

"IJN Hakuryū, Arguably the best carrier torp squad in the game that offer a burst damage playstyle. Literally very satisfying."